IGNORED

Delta Space Arena now available for the atari 5200

video61atarisales

we are pleased to announce the release of our 5200 game, Delta Space Arena. it is $39.95. shipping free if you live in the u.s.a.

please specify in your order if you live in the u.s.a.

if you do not live in the u.s.a., please give us your country of origin for a shipping rate.

we will only be taking orders via private e-mail. our e-mail address is,

video61@tcq.net

this e-mail address is checked repeatedly daily.

this e-mail address is good also, but we only check it a few times daily,

video61atarisales@gmail.com

at this time we only accept paypal.

we do not have the game listed yet on our web site, due to time constraints, we will work to get it listed soon.

we only made 12 Delta Space Arenas so far, because we are so pressed for time, we are already working on our forth and fifth 5200 release's.

so it may take some time before we can do a second run of Delta Space Arena.

here is a video of the game, its a early look, the game has been finished, no changes to the look.
please also note that we have changed hosting sites for our web site. the official web address now is, www.atarisales.com

thanks,
lance
www.atarisales.com

post-25481-0-82084300-1542508784.jpg

• Like 2

Well, I just got Tile Smashers and Megaoids from V61 for the 5200 this past week and now I am ready to add this into my collection, I will be able to order it after my eBay auction on my Nike Kobe VI Rice shoes ends this Wednesday afternoon at around 1:00 pm, I hope the buyer doesn't change his mind on them THIS TIME AROUND like the last buyer did last Sunday, which forced me to relist them but yes I AM interested in adding this to my Video 61/Atari Sales 5200 collection!

FINALLY a version of Omega Race I can play on my 5200, YES!

Also, will we 5200 owners get our version of Laser Blast X like the 8-bit players already have??? I remember Laser Blast (and have a BIN file of it) for the 2600 so I would love to be able to play a 5200 version of it where it will have better graphics and no flickering (2600 owners and players already know the limitations of the 2600 and feel the 5200 can offer gamers more!!!)

Also, will we 5200 owners get our version of Laser Blast X like the 8-bit players already have??? I remember Laser Blast (and have a BIN file of it) for the 2600 so I would love to be able to play a 5200 version of it where it will have better graphics and no flickering (2600 owners and players already know the limitations of the 2600 and feel the 5200 can offer gamers more!!!)

its on the to do list. we hope next spring, and thank you very much for your support.

lance

www.atarisales.com

• Like 2

Are the 5200 conversions of these games identical to the computer versions?

Most games that I made for the 8-bit computer has been ported to the 5200. The programming for input is of course different. Since these had been done later, there may be some updates that are not in the 8-bit version. Fix some minor quirks that had been observed since the time of the 8-bit release. Delta Space Arena has an additional background drum beat and some tweaks to the sound effects. Programming had to be adapted for new memory locations and deal with a different amount of RAM.

With the 5200 controller, you can control how fast the ship rotates with how far the stick is moved left or right. However, for those that prefer the digital style (as with the 8-bit version) or want to use a db9 (digital) adapter, there is an option to select "ANALOG JOYSTICK" or "DIGITAL JOYSTICK". "DiIGITAL" sets the ship rotation to a constant rate and does not matter how far the 5200 joystick is pressed left or right.

One game that we are putting together specifically for the 5200 is a version of Secretum Labyrinth that is adapted to work with the 5200 memory layout. It is a RPG Adventure style game.

Edited by peteym5
  • Like 2