IGNORED

Atari 2600 Hacks

classicgamer74

In the latest episode of my Youtube channel I discuss and profile some of my favorite Atari 2600 Hacks. It was hard to choose only a few as there are several out there that I like and so I know that I will be doing a followup episode sooner than later. Even while making this I found a lot more that I wished I could have used. But you guys understand...

Like the Homebrews episode I want to show the talent that these programmers have. I always like to give people the platform they need to showcase the fruits of their labor, even though very few people have helped me in such a way with my books. Regardless, I think these are talented people and their work will bring hours of joy to those who play these hacks.

I want to thank you guys for the views, the subscriptions and for the suggestions and criticisms. This channel of mine wouldn't be possible without your input and views. Thank you.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I want to thank you guys for the views, the subscriptions and for the suggestions and criticisms. This channel of mine wouldn't be possible without your input and views. Thank you.

Thanks for a fun video! Lots of games there I had never heard of or never played, or hacks that were not on my radar at all. I love the Pitfall! hacks.

I know these must be more well known since they are available as carts in the AA store, but I really love Indy 500 XE and Miniature Golf Plus. Both hacks replace the standard courses with new courses. They are essentials if you like Indy 500 and/or Miniature Golf.

https://atariage.com/store/index.php?l=product_detail&p=892

https://atariage.com/store/index.php?l=product_detail&p=225