IGNORED

DKJR

grips03

• 4 weeks later...

I got an e-mail today that DK JR orders will be shipping by this weekend, Here is the text:

DKjr, Jumpking Junior, Intybasic Showcase v2 UPDATE

Shipping Notice on these 3 releases. All remaining orders are on track to be shipped out by this coming weekend/Monday. Much thanks for the patience and support!

IntellivisionRevolution STORE

Edited by Villanovafan

My tracking information came on Christmas Eve as well.

Now I can't wait to see updated information on the items in transit.

(Of course it could be worse. I ordered a Running Man Beanie for Christmas on the 17th. It didn't ship til the 20th via DHL from Charlotte, NC. And for some reason, it appears stuck in Ohio -- which is strange since I live in West Virginia).

DKJR looks amazing on the intellivision, I spent New Years Day playing it. It took me a while just to clear the first board, Fun Game.

Many Thanks, not sure if it would be in the running for Game of the Year 2018 since it was released late in the year but it gets my vote or an early favorite for Game of the year for 2019.

• 2 weeks later...

my apologies for the OT: Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Junior have been remade and the new versions are great, but what about the other Coleco/CBS games? I'm especially thinking of Turbo, which is terrible (at least to me) and needs tons of plastic surgery.

A good driving game for our beloved system is still missing

I'd love a less jittery Mousetrap. At the higher levels it slows down to like half speed trying to manage all the objects on the screen. New levels desperately needed too. It's way too easy to learn a pattern that can be repeated every round.

Or a more responsive Frogger with better music.

-dZ.