IGNORED

Looking for someone to do the GBA Consolizer Mod

ScottyDont00

I was lucky enough to win the lottery on game-tech to get in on the first round of pre-orders for the GBA Consolizer.

Anyone that is skilled at modding with references that is interested in working something out please message me.

I am willing to try this myself but wouldn't mind having someone with more skills get their hands on it.

https://www.game-tech.us/product/woozles-gba-consolizer-kit-40-pin/

If I had the tri-wing bit I'd offer to do it since it doesn't look much more complex than the GG or Lynx McWill mods. But I would be honest and state that I've never even taken a GBA apart before so while I'm sure I could do it, I would reserve the work to someone that has the right bits on hand and has done other GBA mods in the past.

Does look pretty sweet, but it saddens me that it does become a console only GBA at that point since the screen is removed in the process.

• Like 1

I plan to get the console shell that is bein produced as well and paint that thing Orange Spice to match my Japanese Gamecube I had imported that is now region free with HDMI adapter from EON gaming!

If no one reaches out with interest in installing this, Game-Tech has a list of recommended kit installers on their site with contact info.

Good luck! That mod looks pretty sweet.

If I don't get any other takers before it arrives a few months from now I can send the correct tools with this so no worries on that part.

If I had the tri-wing bit I'd offer to do it since it doesn't look much more complex than the GG or Lynx McWill mods. But I would be honest and state that I've never even taken a GBA apart before so while I'm sure I could do it, I would reserve the work to someone that has the right bits on hand and has done other GBA mods in the past.

Does look pretty sweet, but it saddens me that it does become a console only GBA at that point since the screen is removed in the process.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...