3 replies to this topic

#1 Aunty Entity OFFLINE  

Aunty Entity

Star Raider

• 56 posts

Posted Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:04 AM

Hey there,

pineapple.zapto.org

New A2 resource site.  Home of the Hardware and Library databases.  Enter some details off your unidentified card and see if it can give you a match to sort out what it is.  The Library contains some 130 pdf documents at present, Tech Notes, private ramblings, manuals, schematics.  Also searchable if you're looking for something in particular, view the results online or download the pdf if you want to.

My own crazed ramblings and tribulations with CloneE and his GS brother, that never seems to work.  Little bits of hardware and projects to add to either or both. Some odd photos... floppy disks, CloneE and Wishlist in the Photo Gallery.

As my physio is want to say, use it or lose it. :)  Logo doesn't show up very well here, its partly in white.

A

logo.gif

#2 almightytodd OFFLINE  

almightytodd

Dragonstomper

• 831 posts
  • Infrequent Poster

Posted Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:22 AM

So...   You do know that there was an Apple II clone computer called, "Pineapple", right?

• jhd likes this

#3 Aunty Entity OFFLINE  

Aunty Entity

Star Raider

• Topic Starter
  • 56 posts

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:34 AM

I found that after I started pineapple.  They look interesting. I explain in my intro, I couldn't get apple, apple2, 6502, and the next apple that came to mine was pineapple. So that was it :)

#4 Aunty Entity OFFLINE  

Aunty Entity

Star Raider

• Topic Starter
  • 56 posts

Posted Wed Dec 5, 2018 5:36 PM

blklogo.jpg

pineapple.zapto.org

Hardware Database - Searchable images for card identification - 273 items indexed

Library - Searchable collection of pdf's displayed onscreen or downloadable 368 catalogued items tech notes, manuals, books.

plus other assorted information about my CloneE, photos, and projects.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: www, resource, bbs

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users