IGNORED

Items wanted

pjduplooy

Hi guys.

(Mods please feel free to move, but this forum is visited more)

I am now again (I think the third time this year) looking to revive my first computer.

I am looking for a person or a group of people that would be willing to ship to South Africa.

Looking for:

1. Either a European console (preferably beige) or one with the F18A.

2. Data recorder

3. Speech Synth

4. XB

5. Minimem and tape

6. Munchman

7. Alpiner

Then I might me looking for Editor Assembler if there is a way to run without PEB (Is there? What are the alternatives to the disk memory system, or can I use FG99)

I do not need manuals or boxes

Regards

Pieter

Edited by pjduplooy

In France, no beige 99/4A were sold. We only could buy the black/silver model. The rare beige ones in circulation were those sent from the TI service care to replace a dead a black/silver.
The easy (and cheapest) way to get a EU 99/4A is to modify a US one, by replacing the VDP and modifying the motherboard jumper/resistor configuration.

Another alternative are the Argentine consoles. They are PAL and a lot of them are also the beige variant.

On the cartridges, I probably have all three of the ones you are looking for--and your best option for using E/A is probably to try and get your hands on a NanoPEB, as that has both the 32K and the disk system built in (disks are on Compact Flash, but they do work and can be easily transferred between the TI and a PC). Another option would be one of the XB Suite cartridges, as they contain XB, E/A, and a whole lot of additional utilities in one cartridge. I build them on demand (which is one of the reasons I have spare Munchman and Alpiner cartridges laying around).

• Like 1

Hi, I maybe can help you with:

1. European console (have silver/black only)

2. Data recorder

3. Speech Synth

4. XB

5. Minimem and tape

6. Munchman

7. Alpiner

The ship would com from Germany.

My time is short at the moment, after Christmas or next year is OK (because have to search and test the stuff)

Or, if you find something on eBay-Germany, you could buy and ship to me (that´s somehow cheap),

and I collect the stuff and re-ship to you.

xXx

Hi guys.

(Mods please feel free to move, but this forum is visited more)

I am now again (I think the third time this year) looking to revive my first computer.

I am looking for a person or a group of people that would be willing to ship to South Africa.

Looking for:

1. Either a European console (preferably beige) or one with the F18A.

2. Data recorder

3. Speech Synth

4. XB

5. Minimem and tape

6. Munchman

7. Alpiner

Then I might me looking for Editor Assembler if there is a way to run without PEB (Is there? What are the alternatives to the disk memory system, or can I use FG99)

I do not need manuals or boxes

Regards

Pieter

i have the carts except for the mini memory.. you can also get a 32k sidecar or nanopeb (when i have those in stock) from my site at arcadeshopper.com