IGNORED

Fast Food 64: Holiday Snacks Work In Progress

WAVE 1 GAMES

Here is a little project I'm working on for the holidays. Rather than just make a reskin of the previous FF64, (like I did with Frogz 64) I decided to rebuild the whole game from scratch.

What better way to enjoy the holidays than with a pair of disembodied lips flying around sucking up turkeys in a winter wonderland? LOL

This game offers new "abilities" over previous versions. You can rocket boost by pressing C. You can become temporarily invincible for a moment and bark like a raging dog by pressing B (Markiplier inspired!) or you can teleport ASTEROIDS style by pressing A.

I am including a binary so folks can try it on skunk or VJ and pick it apart as they do around these parts. ;) You can also make your own carts of it and sell it in Germany without telling me, that's cool too! LOL

Anyway you will find that the only functional mode in this binary is ARCADE MODE. It's pretty much 98% complete (purple pickles need adjusting hitboxes just a bit and some environment tearing when using special moves)

100% Poultry mode does nothing, you can enter it but it's just a black void.

Santas' Cookies also does nothing. Just an empty living room, nothing special to see there. Don't even enter it.

Press OPTION to return to the game select screen at any time.

WARNING! Pressing the 0 key will BLOW UP THE GAME

WARNING! Pressing PAUSE will BLOW UP THE GAME

Anyway I hope all you skunk owners out there give this one a try, I'm sure there's some fun to be had with ARCADE MODE. I have certainly enjoyed working on this!

holiday.abs

Edited by WAVE 1 GAMES
  • Like 1

Why? Just why?

Checkered Flag, Club Drive, Double Dragon V etc would make sense and be rather amusing, but this is just...very strange...possibly petty even. I just don't understand.

Placeholder graphics! :) and yes just me being petty.

All of those games you listed are great ideas for this gag.

And maybe even Supercross 3D

Edited by WAVE 1 GAMES

Bullshit.

Deliberate attempt to be insulting followed by being disingenuous about it, fooling nobody here.

Considering you use raptor to make your shite, and most likely uls/jiffi to make the cd images you seem to have no problem constantly being two faced about things.

I hope everyone sees this and you for what you are.

Can't wait for you to 'like' this post and come back with some snotty asshole reply about how it's all everyone's fault but your own.

• Like 6

Bullshit.

Deliberate attempt to be insulting followed by being disingenuous about it, fooling nobody here.

Considering you use raptor to make your shite, and most likely uls/jiffi to make the cd images you seem to have no problem constantly being two faced about things.

I hope everyone sees this and you for what you are.

Can't wait for you to 'like' this post and come back with some snotty asshole reply about how it's all everyone's fault but your own.

Gosh that was over the top. I was just fooling around cj. No need to be so hostile. It's just a game man. :)

Even jokes that the majority consider of bad taste are still just that. Jokes.

Nothing wrong with a little harmless foolery.

Much like your re-skinned full-arsed, cash-grab, minimum effort games, that is just a rehash of the disingenuous, fool nobody bullshit response from above.

When you have something genuinely honest to say, come back and try again.

Now thats funny. You know damn well this isnt a reskin its obvious for anyone to see that just from looking at the video. None of that wanky stuff on the sides of the screen, smoother control and better collisions.

You're just trying to throw shade back at me for my little joke. I see what you did there.

And I was worried you were going to be upset about the +10 and +20 "particle" effects and the teleport move. Silly me, you didn't even notice. ;)

Now thats funny. You know damn well this isnt a reskin its obvious for anyone to see that just from looking at the video. None of that wanky stuff on the sides of the screen, smoother control and better collisions.

You're just trying to throw shade back at me for my little joke. I see what you did there.

And I was worried you were going to be upset about the +10 and +20 "particle" effects and the teleport move. Silly me, you didn't even notice. ;)

Hey, look, changing the subject and ignoring the fact those specific games are in the fire so you can be a two-faced, disingenuous, fool nobody bullshitter.

It's ok, nobody noticed you've used the same M.O. as the last 50 or so times you were called out for it, because you got away with it so well those times too.

Jeff, there's no point responding further to you here, it's obvious you'll just duck, dive and roll, ignoring everything around you, twist and turn things said, or outright LOL and click like on people pointing out what a dumb, two-faced, disingenuous, fool nobody bullshitter you are... So I'll leave this thread now, and no doubt your inevitable reply, to whatever fate other people deem fit.

Anyone buying your shit is clearly insane.

Hey, look, changing the subject and ignoring the fact those specific games are in the fire so you can be a two-faced, disingenuous, fool nobody bullshitter.

It's ok, nobody noticed you've used the same M.O. as the last 50 or so times you were called out for it, because you got away with it so well those times too.

Jeff, there's no point responding further to you here, it's obvious you'll just duck, dive and roll, ignoring everything around you, twist and turn things said, or outright LOL and click like on people pointing out what a dumb, two-faced, disingenuous, fool nobody bullshitter you are... So I'll leave this thread now, and no doubt your inevitable reply, to whatever fate other people deem fit.

Anyone buying your shit is clearly insane.

You're clearly upset.

I sincerely appologize for the gag.

I had no idea you would react so strongly.

It was wrong of me and I should have taken your feelings into consideration.

Even jokes that the majority consider of bad taste are still just that. Jokes.

Nothing wrong with a little harmless foolery.

But it's not really. It's crapping on the creator(s) of the tools YOU *freely* use to make these games. Surely you can see that...? Like, what's actually funny about it...?

Sure, you may argue and disagree with people online at times i.e. I still don't understand why you can't see that finishing and optimising a game before releasing it should be a priority *IF* you want a polished gameplay experience beyond the superficial aesthetics of nice boxes and manuals (which do look rather nice but I'm personally not going to buy a Jag homebrew game *IF* it doesn't offer repeat playability and a relatively bug-free experience).

It just seems a bit odd that you'd throw kerosene into the metaphorical fire when it's not actually that...funny. It's not even a gag is it? I mean, we all have different senses of humour and all (I know I'm relatively funny to my high school students but mostly not to friends my own age :P) , but when I first saw this video my first thought was akin to "that's not even remotely funny and probably designed to provoke and garner the wrong kind of attention."

I sincerely hope you use this coding project as a chance to develop your game programming skills (*IF* indeed that's one of the end goals).

• Like 1

But it's not really. It's crapping on the creator(s) of the tools YOU *freely* use to make these games. Surely you can see that...? Like, what's actually funny about it...?

Sure, you may argue and disagree with people online at times i.e. I still don't understand why you can't see that finishing and optimising a game before releasing it should be a priority *IF* you want a polished gameplay experience beyond the superficial aesthetics of nice boxes and manuals (which do look rather nice but I'm personally not going to buy a Jag homebrew game *IF* it doesn't offer repeat playability and a relatively bug-free experience).

It just seems a bit odd that you'd throw kerosene into the metaphorical fire when it's not actually that...funny. It's not even a gag is it? I mean, we all have different senses of humour and all (I know I'm relatively funny to my high school students but mostly not to friends my own age :P) , but when I first saw this video my first thought was akin to "that's not even remotely funny and probably designed to provoke and garner the wrong kind of attention."

I sincerely hope you use this coding project as a chance to develop your game programming skills (*IF* indeed that's one of the end goals).

Its not really that serious. I was just having fun.

Now *IF* you look at the actual video and get past the boxes in the fireplace that have obviously envoked fear and confusion into your heart and soul, you will see that this game is already 10000 times better than my previous Fast Food effort on the Jag.

Hell you can even play the binary *IF* you want to

*IF* you recall I already remade Fast Food 64 once on the PC from the ground up and this holiday incarnation is on par with that one in terms of playability.

Now *IF* you don't mind I must return to my evil lair where I will continue to make things.

Nice *IF* references. Now ENDIF.

And CJ, I really am sorry buddy.

Last comment. [Edit: If he's going to insist on pursuing his bullshit, then it'll keep being called out]

Apology not accepted, because that, too, is a bunch of horse shit. You knew what you were doing, it was deliberate, you've been called on it, and nobody reading this is buying into your crap.

Please don't feed me the horseshit of 'feelings into consideration' - you don't give a flying fuck about your customers feelings, let alone mine.

Jeff, your constant need for attention is really getting old. You can't seem to post anything here without working up some kind of drama. I'd advise you to start being careful about what you post from now on. I'm not going to give another warning.

• Like 2

Why? Just why?

Checkered Flag, Club Drive, Double Dragon V etc would make sense and be rather amusing, but this is just...very strange...possibly petty even. I just don't understand.

Hey... a picture of some really kickass games. I assume that what happens next is that they are sorted into those stockings because that would be an awesome Christmas indeed.

• Like 1

Wow. If Jeffrey didn't constantly bash the Reboot crew over at JSIII, maybe this could be construed as a friendly joke. But given all his history here and over there, this can only be seen as an attempt to stir the pot.

Yeah thats not a thing that I actually do over there. You have me mistaken for somebody else

Also LOOPZ a kick ass game? Wow. The others maybe but LOOPZ?

Come on guys lighten up. Usually everyone around here are pretty good jokesters. Why so serious?

It was just harmless fun.

• Like 1