IGNORED

Garfield Kart

cimerians

I bought it on sale for a dollar a while back. I'm not sure why it says it only has partial controller support, as I don't recall any issues using my Xbox 360 controller with it.

I don't think it can compete with Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed or Mario Kart 8, but it's an okay kart racer.

Edited by chicgamer
  • Like 5

I recorded some gameplay. No comments on how much I suck at this game! I think there's a whole drift/boost mechanic I didn't know how to use.

Edit:

I didn't realize my mic was picking up while playing this. I'll record a new version and upload. Ugh.

Edited by chicgamer
  • Like 1

It's not as polished. I'm pretty sure it's a mobile port, though there don't appear to be microtransactions (I just checked, since you spend coins to unlock new hats, cars, etc, but I don't think you can buy coins with real money—you have to earn them).

As for the partial controller support mentioned earlier, the menus have to be navigated using your mouse, but you can use the controller during each race.

I tried playing the game again on 50 cc, and I did much, much better. On 150 cc, all of the other karts are faster than your base kart, so it's hard to win (or not to come in last, for some of us).

• Like 1