The game for this round is Magic Jewelry. The object is to match the colors of the falling jewel block. Points are scored by matching three or more jewelry pieces horizontally, vertically or diagonally. An "XXX" block will remove all jewels of the same color and advance the player to the next stage. Pressing A or B will rotate the position of the jewels within the falling block. Because the board is not hidden while the game is paused, no pauses are allowed.
Score Post Deadline: Sunday December 16 at 11:59 PM CST.
Scores so far:
General HSC Season Rules:
- The season is 15 rounds long.
- Games will be posted on Sundays and run two weeks through Sunday at 11:59 PM CST.
- A picture or screenshot is encouraged when posting a score but not required.
- No emulator save states, slow-mo, rewind, etc.
- No cheats, e.g. Konami code, Game Genie, etc.
- Turbo controllers are allowed.
- No point pressing.
- Round points are awarded according to the number of participants. Every player earns 1 participation point plus 1 point for every player they outscore. For example, if there are 8 players, the player with the highest score earns 8 points, second 7 points, third 6 points, etc. down to the last player who earns 1 point.
Edited by asponge, Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:19 AM.