First post. Hopefully it's a good one.
Searching high and low for CV schematics and finding only the same set everywhere, and noting that it's lacking in a few places (and in PDF format instead of a schematic file), I set out to engineer a new schematic myself. I still can't guarantee its total accuracy, of course. But I hope it is.
I used Kicad 5 for the project, which is also my first time using the package. So some things may not have been done optimally. Constructive criticism is welcome.
.zip'd project archive: https://drive.google...j8FsJktdYjzmgUc
Last I checked, Google Drive thought it couldn't display the preview, but the download button should still work.