After more than 4 years, the sequel to 2014’s Dungeon Hunt is almost ready! Dungeon Hunt II is based on the original program but features a number of updates and improvements including:
- Updated and improved monsters and animation
- All new dungeon levels – 20 this time
- Wide open spaces within the dungeons
- Improved dungeon graphics and perspective views
- Ability to sneak through the dungeon without fighting
- Limits on the health and mana provided in each level
- Extended ranged weapon selection
- Combat menu – choose weapon, movement type, etc
- Up to 80 monsters per dungeon
- Ladders linking dungeons above and below – 3D mazes
- Autosave for each level
- Ability to go directly to an already solved level
Overall DH2 is larger, more challenging and visually more appealing.
Because of the new levels and difficulty settings I’m looking for a few play-testers to give the game a try and let me know how well balanced it is. If anyone is interested in receiving an advance copy and giving it a test drive, please contact me here asap.
Edited by jacobus, Wed Dec 5, 2018 11:43 AM.