Rikki & Vikki

207 replies to this topic

#201 Mitch OFFLINE  

Mitch

Quadrunner

• 6,588 posts
  • 7800 Guy

Posted Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:54 PM

The only real variation that I can think of on PAL 7800s is that some of them use a different model RAM chip.

Mitch

#202 TailChao OFFLINE  

TailChao

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 451 posts
  • Bup?

Posted Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:15 AM

The only real variation that I can think of on PAL 7800s is that some of them use a different model RAM chip.

Yep, that's one. The only other I've seen is the SCART variant with an RGB daughterboard. But neither appear to have any significant layout changes.

#203 Kosmic Stardust OFFLINE  

Kosmic Stardust

Princess Rescuer

• 18,272 posts

Posted Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:12 AM

Wow, this game loot amazing! I can't wait to get this. Are orders going to be handled on the PenguiNet website when the game becomes available for order on January 14, 2019?

JAnuaary 14th is today, also my mom's Birthday! :party:

Where can I preorder, or is it still delayed a bit due to development issues?

#204 AtariBrian OFFLINE  

AtariBrian

River Patroller

• 3,602 posts

Posted Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:15 AM

JAnuaary 14th is today, also my mom's Birthday! :party:

They found a bug so it could be weeks/months before they get it fixed .

#205 TailChao OFFLINE  

TailChao

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 451 posts
  • Bup?

Posted Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:51 AM

It's still delayed, I'm not willing to announce a date until the product is in the box and ready to be shipped out. So just regular orders instead of preorders.

They found a bug so it could be weeks/months before they get it fixed .

The particular issue that instigated the delay has already been corrected, but each cartridge has to be reflashed and I'd like additional time for another round of QA.

I apologize that you all cannot order the game today as originally announced, but it's not physically feasible to advance the schedule any faster than it's already going.

#206 GoldLeader ONLINE  

GoldLeader

River Patroller

• 2,389 posts

Posted Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:36 PM

It's still delayed, I'm not willing to announce a date until the product is in the box and ready to be shipped out. So just regular orders instead of preorders.

The particular issue that instigated the delay has already been corrected, but each cartridge has to be reflashed and I'd like additional time for another round of QA.

I apologize that you all cannot order the game today as originally announced, but it's not physically feasible to advance the schedule any faster than it's already going.

That is Awesome!

I appreciate the attention to detail.  I can see you take this very seriously and don't wish to risk your reputation on something less than stellar.

We are lucky to have you :)

#207 Kosmic Stardust OFFLINE  

Kosmic Stardust

Princess Rescuer

• 18,272 posts

Posted Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:02 PM

Agree with goldleader. I would rather wait for perfection than get something less than perfect now. :thumbsup:

#208 TailChao OFFLINE  

TailChao

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 451 posts
  • Bup?

Posted Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:58 AM

Thanks for the patience and understanding :) .

Ah, another update Tuesday! This time I'll be baking cookies.

2 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users