Photo

Last Songbird sale for 2018

6 replies to this topic

#1 Songbird OFFLINE  

Songbird

Stargunner

• 1,575 posts

Posted Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:25 PM

From now until 11:59pm on Friday, December 14, enjoy $5 off each Jaguar or Lynx game you order from the Songbird website. Simply place your order at regular prices, and Songbird will manually refund $5 for each game in your order. It's that easy!

Happy shopping and Merry Christmas!

#2 necrocia ONLINE  

necrocia

Moonsweeper

• 282 posts

Posted Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:00 PM

Awesome, Carl...for next year I hope you will complete some games, now that would be an amazing sale then!  :-D

#3 mmbe OFFLINE  

mmbe

Moonsweeper

• 299 posts

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:04 AM

Just placed an order for Zaku and CyberVirus.  I had been waiting to get these and Carl's offer of $5 off each game was just what I needed to pull the trigger.  Can't wait for them to arrive.

#4 Jaybezeone OFFLINE  

Jaybezeone

Combat Commando

• 9 posts

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:33 PM

Thanks for the tip. Just did it Xmas incommminnggg

#5 Songbird OFFLINE  

Songbird

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,575 posts

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:05 PM

Thanks, everyone! And yes, I am looking forward to working on a new Lynx game again... it has been too long, and getting Songbird games produced in the authentic shell has perked me up a bit. :)

#6 mmbe OFFLINE  

mmbe

Moonsweeper

• 299 posts

Posted Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:13 AM

Games arrived on Monday (12/17).  One day earlier than the Post Office had estimated.  Briefly tested both games to make sure they worked (both are fine).  Can't to sit down and spend some quality time with them.  Thanks again Carl.

#7 patters98 OFFLINE  

patters98

Chopper Commander

• 115 posts

Posted Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:54 PM

Hi Carl,

About 15 years ago you sold some really excellent Velcro Lynx cart storage wallets:
http://www.songbird-...ynxwallet.shtml

My collection outgrew the wallets I ordered and no one has made anything like this since. Do you have any plans to make some more?

Managing the financial side of low volume production runs like this is less of a gamble now that crowdfunding platforms exist, so might I suggest using that method perhaps, assuming you are interested?

Thanks

Edited by patters98, Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:06 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users