IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Double digits

RSS Bot

Milestone today. I got Congo Bongo for the Commodore 64 in the mail today. It works fine, the only issue is it's really hard. If you gave me a million years to complete level 2, I don't think I ever could. Talk about a sharp increase in difficulty! Anyway, my Commodore 64 cartridge collection now stands at 10. I am puzzled over my game I was making, I have an issue where some collisions don't happen. Sometimes the fry just goes right through the broccoli. Not all the time, that's what's really odd. I tried a whole bunch of crazy stuff to try and solve it but to no avail.

Anyway, I am in the process of starting a monthly newsletter for the C64 called "Commodore 64 stuff." It will be about my adventures with the Commodore 64. The first issue will be released on Christmas when I get home if I remember. I also have to make a website for it as well. So anyway, that's what I've been doing. That and wondering if homebrew cartridges load as fast as commercial releases, like if I ever get my game made into a cartridge form, will it take forever to load or will it do it automatically?

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-15326-double-digits/