F8 bank switching method

bank switching

5 replies to this topic

#1 WagnerBrasil OFFLINE  

WagnerBrasil

Combat Commando

• 9 posts

Posted Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:07 AM

My name, Wagner, I'm from Brazil, I'm trying to make an Atari 2600 cartridge to play my favorite games when I was a kid. I downloaded this scheme from the internet F8, I can not make it work, I already made the plate, but I can not modify the roms according to the scheme of the plate. Help can anyone help? Thank you

My name, Wagner, I'm from Brazil, I'm trying to make an Atari 2600 cartridge to play my favorite games when I was a kid. I downloaded this scheme from the internet F8, I can not make it work, I already made the plate, but I can not modify the roms according to the scheme of the plate. Help can anyone help? Thank you

#2 WagnerBrasil OFFLINE  

WagnerBrasil

Combat Commando

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:08 AM

#3 WagnerBrasil OFFLINE  

WagnerBrasil

Combat Commando

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:05 AM

I tried to modify the rom in FF8 FF9 did not work. I tried to turn the addressing (A12-A11-A10-A9) into binary to make change between the banks, it did not work. Does anyone have a suggestion, what is the correct way to change the bank in this scheme of the board. The files are together Eagle 5.0

#4 WagnerBrasil OFFLINE  

WagnerBrasil

Combat Commando

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:10 AM

http://buzz.computer...ching-cartridge

#5 WagnerBrasil OFFLINE  

WagnerBrasil

Combat Commando

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:35 PM

This board has 3 errors 1- Connectors (24) not close to the Atari 2600 scaffold 2- VCC 5+ is not connected between the busbar and the board. 3- IC 27C256 Inverted.

#6 WagnerBrasil OFFLINE  

WagnerBrasil

Combat Commando

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted Tue Jan 1, 2019 5:51 AM

This PCB needs IC 74ls00 between pin 19 74ls688 and 74ls74,

no 74ls74 change pin 6 by 5

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bank switching

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users