IGNORED

APF TV Fun repair

vintagegamecrazy

I recently traded a Gamecube controller for one or these things and it is missing the battery cover (I'm interested in one if anyone has one for sale) and works great except for the left onboard paddle. It's not choppy but is stiff as can be to turn. I tried to take it apart and clean it like an Atari 2600 paddle but it seems pressed together and I can't take it apart to clean the insides properly. In a last ditch effort I held the tip of my soldering iron onto the bare metal stud and let it heat up for a while and it seems to have softened up the dried grease inside but I still can't get it perfect and it has some drag. Can these be taken apart further and if not then where do I find a replacement with the same specs? Is there also a place that has the pot specs listed as well? I actually would like to get this working smoothly because it would be a blast with four players at a game party.