Photo

1983 German Brochure

8 replies to this topic

#1 Humblejack OFFLINE  

Humblejack

Dragonstomper

• 610 posts

Posted Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:50 PM

I got this a while ago and thought I should share a few of the pics.  The first 8 pics are of the brochure, the last 5 are blow ups of the things that did not come to pass or are a bid odd.

Enjoy!

I hope you guys like this as I have to post the pics 1 at a time and it's a pain.

German 01.jpg

German 02.jpg

German 03.jpg

German 04.jpg

German 05.jpg

German 06.jpg

German 07.jpg

German 08.jpg

German 09.jpg

German 10.jpg

German 11.jpg

German 12.jpg

German 13.jpg

#2 JasonlikesINTV OFFLINE  

JasonlikesINTV

Quadrunner

• 9,522 posts

Posted Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:26 AM

Most of those boxes are the 3 line international ones, and then there's Math Fun :D

#3 intvsteve OFFLINE  

intvsteve

River Patroller

• 3,299 posts

Posted Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:10 AM

Awesome once again! How do you mix up Lock 'n' Chase and Tarmin, though? lol  The description is correct, just the title is wrong.  I guess back in those days the 'master' copies were literally cut out and posted together ... so an error in assembling the original materials for the printer.

#4 Humblejack OFFLINE  

Humblejack

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 610 posts

Posted Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:13 AM

Awesome once again! How do you mix up Lock 'n' Chase and Tarmin, though? lol  The description is correct, just the title is wrong.  I guess back in those days the 'master' copies were literally cut out and posted together ... so an error in assembling the original materials for the printer.

Professor Google and I had a long conversion conversation over this brochure.  It was interesting to see how they phrased some of them and how a single word changes the meaning.

#5 Intymike ONLINE  

Intymike

River Patroller

• 3,230 posts

Posted Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:41 AM

I've presented this in my German Facebook page.  :) 

#6 TandyVision OFFLINE  

TandyVision

Star Raider

• 63 posts

Posted Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:42 PM

Dungeons and dragons was blue?

#7 DZ-Jay ONLINE  

DZ-Jay

Quadrunner

• 11,972 posts
  • The P-Machinery AGE is almost here!

Posted Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:58 PM

How come the Lock 'N' Chase blurb has the picture usually included for the Treasure Of Tarmin?

#8 mr_me OFFLINE  

mr_me

River Patroller

• 3,694 posts

Posted Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:02 AM

The blurb is correct for treasure of tarmin e.g. "dreidimensionalen effekten". Strange they didn't use the correct names for the tron cartridges. Using old screen shot renderings happens, the people putting this thing together probably didn't know the difference. The Italian version of this catalog has an even older AD&D screen rendering. AD&D and locknchase not until february 1983?

#9 Intymike ONLINE  

Intymike

River Patroller

• 3,230 posts

Posted Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:40 AM

The Intellivision was released in Germany in August 1982. So all the releases were much later. 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users