CollectorVision Club 2019

395 replies to this topic

#376 syn OFFLINE  

syn

Chopper Commander

• 130 posts
  • There can be only one.

Posted Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:39 PM

Just another club member saying thanks to retroillucid/Collectorvision!

#377 retroillucid OFFLINE  

retroillucid

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 8,094 posts

Posted Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:40 PM

Just another club member saying thanks to retroillucid/Collectorvision!

Thanks for supporting us sir! :) 

#378 NIAD OFFLINE  

NIAD

Quadrunner

• 6,211 posts

Posted Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:02 PM

As suggested by NIAD, we've added the CV Rom Pack to our website

So if you missed the CollectorVision Club, here's your chance to at least get the rom files 

https://collectorvis...vault-rom-pack/

That is awesome J-F. There are far too many peopke who missed out on theae games for various reasons that will appreciate the opportunity to finally acquire a rom version.

Is there a complete list of the roms included in this rom pack. I didn't see it on your website.

Hope this all works out for the best... people finally get what they have been asking for re rom releases and CollectorVision gets much needed $$$ for all the on-going projects.

#379 retroillucid OFFLINE  

retroillucid

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 8,094 posts

Posted Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:08 PM

That is awesome J-F. There are far too many peopke who missed out on theae games for various reasons that will appreciate the opportunity to finally acquire a rom version.

Is there a complete list of the roms included in this rom pack. I didn't see it on your website.

Hope this all works out for the best... people finally get what they have been asking for re rom releases and CollectorVision gets much needed $$$ for all the on-going projects.

This is what I've listed so far
It may contains errors and/or omissions though

We'll update the archive with the next Newsletter update 

Wich should be the definitive archive

Attached Thumbnails

• Image383.png

#380 SiLic0ne t0aD OFFLINE  

SiLic0ne t0aD

River Patroller

• 2,401 posts
  • Rock 'N Roller, Space Patroller

Posted Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:29 PM

Do we still get access to the Intellivision roms as well? It was already mentioned that would be the case but we still haven't gotten an answer.. I hope you didn't change your mind. :/
Fingers crossed though.

#381 retroillucid OFFLINE  

retroillucid

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 8,094 posts

Posted Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:23 PM

Do we still get access to the Intellivision roms as well? It was already mentioned that would be the case but we still haven't gotten an answer.. I hope you didn't change your mind. :/
Fingers crossed though.

Yes, as soon as the INtv Members get access to the Vault 

#382 SiLic0ne t0aD OFFLINE  

SiLic0ne t0aD

River Patroller

• 2,401 posts

Posted Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:36 PM

Sweet! Thank ya, sir! There's a couple that I missed out on, early on, so that makes my day. :)

Loving a few of those CV games that I never got to play as well!

#383 ZillaRUSH OFFLINE  

ZillaRUSH

Moonsweeper

• 300 posts

Posted Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:54 PM

Loving all these ROM's!  It is an overload...played each already....what are the hidden gems?  I know the main ones...Galaga,Moon Patrol, etc...   Starcom was cool...Bosconian copy.

#384 Loafer OFFLINE  

Loafer

Star Raider

• 55 posts

Posted Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:13 PM

I am a huge pinball fan so having never heard of Rollerball before I'll flat out say I'm blown away !

#385 SiLic0ne t0aD OFFLINE  

SiLic0ne t0aD

River Patroller

• 2,401 posts

Posted Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:20 PM

Rollerball is a great game! One that I often go back to, more so than others. :cool:

#386 Emad OFFLINE  

Emad

Space Invader

• 26 posts

Posted Yesterday, 1:17 AM

So just a thought, but wouldnt be cool to have a Facebook page dedicated to the club and its 150 plus members?

#387 H.E.R.O. OFFLINE  

H.E.R.O.

Moonsweeper

• 371 posts
  • New leader of the Bungeling Empire

Posted Yesterday, 8:23 AM

Loving all these ROM's!  It is an overload...played each already....what are the hidden gems?  I know the main ones...Galaga,Moon Patrol, etc...   Starcom was cool...Bosconian copy.

As I said before, Rip Cord & Side Trak are so awesome you could look at the old Coleco catalog at the screenshots and swear both games actually came out in the 80's. 

Doubtful Coleco would have licensed 'Crazy Train' but I digress :D

#388 Ikrananka ONLINE  

Ikrananka

River Patroller

• 2,955 posts

Posted Yesterday, 9:51 AM

So just a thought, but wouldnt be cool to have a Facebook page dedicated to the club and its 150 plus members?

I don't use Facebook and I know quite a few other AA members who don't.  Thumbs down from me I'm afraid  :thumbsdown:

#389 Bill Loguidice OFFLINE  

Bill Loguidice

Quadrunner

• 7,226 posts
  • Armchair Arcade Managing Director

Posted Yesterday, 2:40 PM

I don't use Facebook and I know quite a few other AA members who don't.  Thumbs down from me I'm afraid  :thumbsdown:

To be fair, the AtariAge group on Facebook is pretty big with over 24,000 members. I think Facebook is a viable option for these things.

#390 Emad OFFLINE  

Emad

Space Invader

• 26 posts

Posted Yesterday, 3:44 PM

To be fair, the AtariAge group on Facebook is pretty big with over 24,000 members. I think Facebook is a viable option for these things.

#391 Emad OFFLINE  

Emad

Space Invader

• 26 posts

Posted Yesterday, 3:46 PM

Yeah, figured it might make a good forum to post info or thoughts on whatever topics surrounding the club, closed to only members of the group. But what to do o know😂?🍺

#392 Ikrananka ONLINE  

Ikrananka

River Patroller

• 2,955 posts

Posted Yesterday, 3:50 PM

... closed to only members of the group. But what to do o know?

And this is my concern.  Those members of the club who don't use Facebook will be unable to see, or contribute, to discussions regarding the club.

What's wrong with just using the AA forums?

#393 retroillucid OFFLINE  

retroillucid

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 8,094 posts

Posted Yesterday, 4:10 PM

Not going to use Facebook for the Club (my hands are already full anyway) 
You'll only receive newsletter in your mail box

Thanks

#394 Emad OFFLINE  

Emad

Space Invader

• 26 posts

Posted Yesterday, 5:13 PM

Perfect🍺!

#395 zyzzle OFFLINE  

zyzzle

Space Invader

• 44 posts

Posted Yesterday, 5:35 PM

Yes, thanks for not kowtowing to the abominable Facebook. I've never used it, and never shall.

#396 thevnaguy OFFLINE  

thevnaguy

Stargunner

• 1,258 posts
  • Need more Retro games!

Posted Yesterday, 6:37 PM

People who get the game from the Club will be free to leek the rom file (included with the CIB game) 

''Rarity is a thing now''

Well, trust me, I wish we could (always) sell 500-1000 copies and by that, lower the price of our games at the same time.
But the market is simply not there, hence why we're forced to do small run 
Besides, we certainly don't want ending up printing too much copies

well rats, I could have saved 150 bucks and just waited for the exclusive game rom to leak :P  nah, still would have given collectorvision the 150 to show support either way :P   Also, what I meant by  "rarity" was "manufactured rarity", that is only a certain amount of a CIB game will be done and no more will ever be made regardless if the demand is there.  Example, Lets say Tron Arcade is released for the colecovision system, with all four levels and includes a special controller, manual and box.  only 10 will be made and no more, no rom release either.   That is what I was referring to :) 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users