IGNORED

Paul Charlton

atrax27407

I had to go back with my LinkedIn messages back to about 2011. Paul is out there as "Paul Charlton". Don't ask me to correspond with Paul as he was holding a grudge against me for apparently something I wrote post MDOS Buyout disparaging him that was on the internet and being frustrated with Myarc for lack of compensation of thousands of hours of his programming time.

Beery

I had to go back with my LinkedIn messages back to about 2011. Paul is out there as "Paul Charlton". Don't ask me to correspond with Paul as he was holding a grudge against me for apparently something I wrote post MDOS Buyout disparaging him that was on the internet and being frustrated with Myarc for lack of compensation of thousands of hours of his programming time.

Beery

Lou Phillips once told me that when he presented the CONTRACT for Paul to write "MDOS" to Paul; Lou suggested for Paul to get an attorney BEFORE he signed it! Paul didn't do that!!!! Lou told me that in the CONTRACT there was a finite dollar figure for Paul's programming. Paul wanted more money, but he had signed the contract and Lou HELD him to the contract! Paul thought he knew "contract law" {which he didn't} and thought he could extort money from Myarc, Inc. when he didn't feel he was paid enough for the product that he produced. So, we had two very stubborn men who wouldn't budge and so that is how the whole MDOS fiasco started. It didn't help that Jack Reilly, Lou's money man, wanted to take Paul to court. Lou thought that he could reason with Paul about learning before you sign a CONTRACT hire an attorney, and just write it off as a mistake.

In my opinion, Paul was angry with himself for not listening to Lou about hiring an attorney and took it out on Lou, Jack, and the 9640 Community because he wasn't as "knowledgeable" as he thought he was about contract law!!!!!

Lou's brother was the attorney for Myarc, Inc., so his legal costs were next to nothing. You noticed that Paul never sued Myarc, Inc., Lou, or Jack for breech of contract! {I bet he took the contract to an attorney and was told it was ironclad} He just extorted monies from the Geneve 9640 community once Myarc, Inc. dissolved its corporation!!

Edited by ewbray