IGNORED

SDrive-MAX compatibility

fiscap

are you using a second display from the Atari's monitor port on the side? bit 3 can work as a hydra much like the XEP 80.. you need to have thing selected properly for what you wish to run.

I'm using only the monitor port on the side of the Atari - I don't have a separate CRT monitor that supports the output of the Bit3 card. As I mentioned in my other post, the only way I can get any video to display through the monitor port on the side of the Atari is to run with the 32K Mosaic card in slot-2 behind the 10K ROM. But even then, BASIC is reporting only about 13K available space. Despite game cartridges running fine in this configuration, I'm unable to use the SDrive-MAX - anything I try results in the video output being garbled.

I'm using only the monitor port on the side of the Atari - I don't have a separate CRT monitor that supports the output of the Bit3 card. As I mentioned in my other post, the only way I can get any video to display through the monitor port on the side of the Atari is to run with the 32K Mosaic card in slot-2 behind the 10K ROM. But even then, BASIC is reporting only about 13K available space. Despite game cartridges running fine in this configuration, I'm unable to use the SDrive-MAX - anything I try results in the video output being garbled.

Try booting plain old Atari DOS (2.0 or better 2.5) and see if the machine works. DOS will actually work in only 16K but you won’t have much free memory at all.