Photo

The good old Pitfall II.. only a little different !

55 replies to this topic

#51 leech OFFLINE  

leech

Stargunner

• 1,445 posts

Posted Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:31 PM

No I have got Rhonda covered !
I'm asking about the mc hammer looking character  :P

If he had red pants, he would be Sammy Hagar, with his parachute pants.

#52 TIX ONLINE  

TIX

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 421 posts

Posted Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:00 PM

the "more" final version, ending sequence done :-D

Attached Thumbnails

• ending.JPG

Attached Files

#53 AtariNerd OFFLINE  

AtariNerd

Stargunner

• 1,123 posts
  • For Illustrative Purposes Only.

Posted Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:19 PM

Just dawned in me to try something. You know ,if you wait a bit, the game goes into a little demo mode, with the little guy running toward the right-side of the screen,  eventually dying on the scorpion, if it gets that far. Well, I decided to turn off pm collisions-detection, to see if he went any farther and where to. Well, he makes it past the scorpion, falls down a shaft and keeps running right, into a wall and continues doing so for...well, he's been doing so for a few minutes, now, on my system. Kind of predictable, I guess, but was hoping for something more. icon_mrgreen.gif

#54 macdlsa OFFLINE  

macdlsa

Moonsweeper

• 335 posts

Posted Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:55 AM

Got some more time tomorrow morning to play again with the latest release and get at least a perfect in the first levels...
Seems you fixed the "head coming-off" issue, but if you watch the ending of the first level sequence

you could see that when Harry's jumping L - R repeatedly he's pretty much rid(d)iculous  :-o  :_( .

I see the modded final sequence sprites and I like them ! Quicklaw is so quiet and peaceful, with its big nose and its pleasant face  ;-) .

Nice job  :thumbsup: !

#55 TIX ONLINE  

TIX

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 421 posts

Posted Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:47 AM

I love it :D

thanks a lot for the trouble !

edit:

Quicklaw is a star in the making..  he could be a leading character in his own game easily !!

Edited by TIX, Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:53 AM.

#56 TIX ONLINE  

TIX

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 421 posts

Posted Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:37 AM

Just dawned in me to try something. You know ,if you wait a bit, the game goes into a little demo mode, with the little guy running toward the right-side of the screen,  eventually dying on the scorpion, if it gets that far. Well, I decided to turn off pm collisions-detection, to see if he went any farther and where to. Well, he makes it past the scorpion, falls down a shaft and keeps running right, into a wall and continues doing so for...well, he's been doing so for a few minutes, now, on my system. Kind of predictable, I guess, but was hoping for something more. icon_mrgreen.gif

:D

Edited by TIX, Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:38 AM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users