IGNORED

CollectorVision Intelligent Club 2019

Missing a couple of Intv ones, Moonsweeper and Astro Invaders

Astro Invader is included. Sydney Hunter and the shrines of peril and Moonsweeper is missing. Maybe Sydney Hunter and the sacred tribe should be included too, for the guys who don't find the download link.

From this roms, I already owned:

BC's quest of tires (was given away for free at some point)

Flappee Bird (was given away for free at some point)

Princess Quest (bought from Nanochess)

Space Raid (bought from Nanochess)

Super Mine-Field (bought by Claus Baekkel - I think his version is updated)

Sydney Hunter and the sacred tribe (was given away for free at some point)

Looking forward to the Colecovision games. :)

Will we get any other rom or this is it? Thanks!

It was specifically stated if we joined the intellivision club we would receive access to the colecovision roms vault too.

This is specifically why I ended up going for this whole thing.

At least an update as to why we were not given what we paid for would be nice.

It was specifically stated if we joined the intellivision club we would receive access to the colecovision roms vault too.

This is specifically why I ended up going for this whole thing.

At least an update as to why we were not given what we paid for would be nice.

As a guy on the Colecovision club side, we got most of the Colecovision roms (more promised at a later time) and none of the Intellivision.

As a guy on the Colecovision club side, we got most of the Colecovision roms (more promised at a later time) and none of the Intellivision.

It's supposed to be all ROMs so you should be getting the Inty ones and the Inty folks should be getting the CV ones too.

• Like 1

It's supposed to be all ROMs so you should be getting the Inty ones and the Inty folks should be getting the CV ones too.

For the ColecoVision Club, he'd said the Intellivision ones would be released when the intellivision group was sold out. No idea if that is the case or when that will be. I also know this is a hobby or side job for everyone there, I think, so things can get a little, erm, delayed. Hopefully, things will get worked out soon.

To me once you take $25,000+ in pre paid member fees it's way beyond a hobby and is deserving of good communication and timelines met. If they did not have the good history they have I would never have considered pre paying for something like this.

To me once you take $25,000+ in pre paid member fees it's way beyond a hobby and is deserving of good communication and timelines met. If they did not have the good history they have I would never have considered pre paying for something like this.

I (we) don't always read everything here on AtariAge, so the best way still remain to contact us by email if you have any questions or concerns.

The reason the ColecoVision archive was not included in the last NewsLetter, is because we're currently updating the ColecoVision archive

So yes, you'll soon have access to those roms as well

Why? , well you can check the CV Club thread for more informations:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/286539-collectorvision-club-2019/page-1

So please, be patient it's definitely coming

We currently have 65 INtv members in the club (out of 100)

We're closing the Club this weekend (on Sunday night)

Last chance to subscribe if you want to have the exclusive game!

• Like 1

The exclusive game is an intellivision game for the intellvision club or a colecovision game if you joined the colecovision club. You'll have access to more roms too.

"because we're currently updating the ColecoVision archive

So yes, you'll soon have access to those roms as well "

So, you would not need to buy both vaults? I am confused. Can someone please explain it to me?; So far I have received access to CV vault and 8 Roms for Intv.
Thanks a lot!

Which is it? By joining either club youll get the same roms or by joining both you will get more roms?

I hope someone could answer clearly what the benefits are by joining both clubs vs joining only either one.

This whole deal has been so confusing.......sorry, at least for me.

Thanks a lot!

Edited by alortegac

My understanding is by joining either club you get all the roms. But you only get the exclusive released game for each system by joining both clubs.

But you also can get a discount if you choose to join both....But the colecovision one is already sold out anyway and the intellivision sign up ends Sunday or if 100 members is hit.

CV club:

1. ROMs for almost* all of the past Collectorvision games - CV and INTV, eventually, unsure about the NES, SNES, C64, etc. roms

2. Secret game

3. Un-named goodies**

INTV club:

1. Same ROMs as CV club

2. Different secret game

3. Un-named goodies**

* A few have a licensing conflict and I think it's possible Comic Bakery and maybe another may need special cart hardware to play - I don't know more than what has been posted

**I would assume you get roughly twice as many goodies by joining both clubs.

I joined the CV club. Personally, I'm still on the fence about the INTV club, but will have to decide soon.

The Intellivision Club would likely have reached 100 members no problem if the mystery game was revealed upfront. Keeping it secret makes it less of a club and more of a gamble, like modern loot box type products.

Also making an unknown game exclusive to a club limited to 100 members gives the impression that it won't be the kind of top quality title that a publisher wouldn't waste on such a small production run. Revealing only the fact that it is an arcade port again implies that it isn't as ambitious of a production as something original like Sydney Hunter & The Sacred Tribe.

I have no problem with the Clubs or how things are being handled, I'm just trying to provide as honest feedback as I can, as I want Intellivision homebrew projects to be successful.

The Intellivision Club would likely have reached 100 members no problem if the mystery game was revealed upfront. Keeping it secret makes it less of a club and more of a gamble, like modern loot box type products.

Also making an unknown game exclusive to a club limited to 100 members gives the impression that it won't be the kind of top quality title that a publisher wouldn't waste on such a small production run. Revealing only the fact that it is an arcade port again implies that it isn't as ambitious of a production as something original like Sydney Hunter & The Sacred Tribe.

I have no problem with the Clubs or how things are being handled, I'm just trying to provide as honest feedback as I can, as I want Intellivision homebrew projects to be successful.

Thanks for the suggestions and feedback, I appreciate

The game is not revealed simply because we want to keep the surprise (same goes for the ColecoVision Club)

In other hands, I certainly understand the concerns about the chance getting a crappy game

Although, it's not going to be the case here ;)

• Like 1

CV club:

1. ROMs for almost* all of the past Collectorvision games - CV and INTV, eventually, unsure about the NES, SNES, C64, etc. roms

2. Secret game

3. Un-named goodies**

INTV club:

1. Same ROMs as CV club

2. Different secret game

3. Un-named goodies**

* A few have a licensing conflict and I think it's possible Comic Bakery and maybe another may need special cart hardware to play - I don't know more than what has been posted

I joined the CV club. Personally, I'm still on the fence about the INTV club, but will have to decide soon.

I just wish all these rules would have been identified upfront clearly and transparently. Here I am 4 months into the year and after payment, still no clarity on what It is I purchased. Only questions, no concrete answers.

Looks like you're a few people, cause nobody complains or had concerns in the CV club

But it's all good, I can understand

CV club:

2. Secret game

3. Un-named goodies**

INTV club:

1. Same ROMs as CV club

2. Different secret game

3. Un-named goodies**

CV club:

2. Secret game

3. Un-named goodies**

INTV club:

1. Same ROMs as CV club

2. Different secret game

3. Un-named goodies**

*Each club (Intv and CV) have their own exclusive game

**The archive is also soon going to be updated

Members will receive a link in the next NewsLetter

Edited by retroillucid