IGNORED

High Score Club New Season Starting - Enrollment Time!

Oh yes, it's that time of year to round up the escaped MULEs and corral them into High Score Club action...

Seriously the handful of regulars are looking for anyone to join in the fun, you don't need to be good at playing, it's not too serious though if you want a challenge then there will always be someone to push you.

The High Score Club is a sub-forum of this one - the link is one of those you probably ignore at the top of the page but here is the Welcome Post and Games List for Season 16.

JOIN IN, YOUR ATARI NEEDS YOU!

• Like 3

A few times I started to join in the fun, I think I actually posted one high score once and it's on my "permanent record" but l would just end up forgetting about it, etc. I really am going to try and start, and stick with it for a whole season this time. I'm in a situation now too, where I won't have compatibility issues or other reason why I can't play a game, with an NTSC 800 and an upgraded PAL 1200 now, both fully working, etc.

• Like 1

you don't need to be good at playing,

Indeed. If you participate in every round and at least play each game twice, the sheer persistance to remain in the HSC can land you a final position among the top 5 gamers of the year. I know, because I was 3rd in 2017 and 4th in 2018, both times without winning a single game played over the course of a year.

• Like 1