IGNORED

Mr. Boston - Cartridge and Overlay Price Check

INTVCruise

Hello, I recently just acquired a copy of Mr. Boston for the Vectrex with the back label in tact as well. It came with the screen overlay but no box unfortunately. I was wondering what the approximate value of the pair would be and also a little bit of information on how many copies there are and I would like to know a little about the history of how it came to be as searching didn't yield much info other than it was given away as a promotional item in some sort of ad maybe? Thanks!

post-47666-0-30602800-1547765758_thumb.jpeg

post-47666-0-64736600-1547765766_thumb.jpeg

post-47666-0-49406300-1547765789_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

Hello, I recently just acquired a copy of Mr. Boston for the Vectrex with the back label in tact as well. It came with the screen overlay but no box unfortunately. I was wondering what the approximate value of the pair would be and also a little bit of information on how many copies there are and I would like to know a little about the history of how it came to be as searching didn't yield much info other than it was given away as a promotional item in some sort of ad maybe? Thanks!

I would love to know the story of how you acquired this! Did you happen to find this in the wild? hank you so much for joining us here and posting about your incredible find! :)

Edited by Blazing Lazers

Since you have an overlay too About $2000 to $3000 for a Vectrex Mr. Boston cart . Finding the right timing and buyer. But then final sale value obtained could also be less.

Does the cart work? Nice to see a test.

Edited by Vectrexer

• 2 years later...

Cool!

Pictures are always recommended. ;) Depite the poor condition (at least from your description), it's still worth several hundred dollars, no doubt. I'm sure the OG Vectrex vets here will chime in and probably be able to give you a better idea as far as value, but they'll want to see pictures too. Please try to upload some if you can (One of the PCB too, just to make sure it's authentic). Cheers

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2021 at 6:58 PM, CharlieSykes said:

Any update on the value of this game? I also have one, but only the cart and sticker is almost all off. My dad was a liquor rep and he received a vectrex console and Mr. Boston game as a reward for having good sales. 

What is the condition and the completeness of your Vectrex and Mr. Boston.  Always require this information when any estimate would be offered.  Your stuff may be different from the OP's stuff.