IGNORED

2 Fishy Fishy (a.k.a Shark Shark)

intvdave

Speaking of emulation. What is your favorite 5200 game? Mine are Ball Blazer and Star Raiders. I have both of them working beautifully on my RetroPie. I use my Intellivision controller. Star Raiders plays like Space Spartans.

Funny, I've been trying to get the Atari 5200 to run in Retroarch without success. Even with 5200.rom file in the system folder.

You wouldn't happen to have it running in Retroarch would you?

Funny, I've been trying to get the Atari 5200 to run in Retroarch without success.

I am using a hacked version of Atari800. I am able to map all the keypad entries to the Intellivision controller. I also fixed an issue that did not allow for correct keypad entry. I needed this fixed for Star Raiders. I also have AdvMess as a backup but never need it anymore. I have not tried hacking a RetroArch emulator. Are you trying the RetroArch version of Atari800? Are you using this on the PC?

Edited by intvdave
  • Like 1

I am using a hacked version of Atari800. I am able to map all the keypad entries to the Intellivision controller. I also fixed an issue that did not allow for correct keypad entry. I needed this fixed for Star Raiders. I also have AdvMess as a backup but never need it anymore. I have not tried hacking a RetroArch emulator. Are you trying the RetroArch version of Atari800? Are you using this on the PC?

I have Retroarch on my pc yes and it only has one core for 5200 which is the Atari 800 (5200) core. When I try to load a game it very often just goes blank and sometimes I get the Atari 800 computer options screen which allows various options for load but none of those result in the game starting.