IGNORED

HSC Season 10 - Game 5 - TRON DEADLY DISCS

scalpel

Happy with that. I recorded the whole game (40 minutes worth) as needed proof that it was played on disc level for Highscore.com.

Definitely worth while blocking discs especially as m-crew said, when the white (homing) discs are about.

M-crew, I managed to kill 3 orange guards before they zapped me. :)

post-65033-0-41527600-1549375044_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Happy with that. I recorded the whole game (40 minutes worth) as needed proof that it was played on disc level for Highscore.com.

Definitely worth while blocking discs especially as m-crew said, when the white (homing) discs are about.

Awesome score!! And I knew you would rock this game.

How many times did you have to hit them orange zappers to kill them?

• Like 1

Thanks mate :)

It was 4 maybe 5 times each (I think 4).it was hard to keep count as there were 3 of the orange gits chasing me at once so couldn't always be sure how many times I'd hit each of them. Also, as you know they heal if you take too long. I'll watch the video and see if I can work it out.

• Like 1

2 guys above 1 million ? You are killing me !!!! :mad: :mad:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :grin: :grin:

• Like 2

Great score. I won't be able to play until next week so unless someone else breaks a million, think you might have this one in the bag :)

I have my fingers crossed, but one thing I have learned in the HSC. You never win any game until the time runs out.. Too many skilled players like you here.. Cheers I hope you get another chance to play.. The challenge pushes you/me to try to beat your own HSC... Cheers

I have my fingers crossed, but one thing I have learned in the HSC. You never win any game until the time runs out.. Too many skilled players like you here.. Cheers I hope you get another chance to play.. The challenge pushes you/me to try to beat your own HSC... Cheers

Yeah it absolutely pushes for improvement. This competition is great and gets me play more than I ever would without it.