my wired xbox one controller will not light up when connected to OTG cable

xbox

2 replies to this topic

#1 memelord OFFLINE  

memelord

Star Raider

• 58 posts

Posted Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:06 PM

is my xbox controller supposed to light up when i plug it into my android OTG cable? because it's not. i tried USB/BT joystick Center, and it recognizes the controller, but the buttons don't do anything. my device is a samsung galaxy S2 with android 4.0.4. i checked with a compatibility app that my device is compatible with OTG. what do i do? i cant even move a cursor with my controller. can somebody help please?

#2 power OFFLINE  

power

Chopper Commander

• 188 posts

Posted Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:25 PM

is my xbox controller supposed to light up when i plug it into my android OTG cable? because it's not. i tried USB/BT joystick Center, and it recognizes the controller, but the buttons don't do anything. my device is a samsung galaxy S2 with android 4.0.4. i checked with a compatibility app that my device is compatible with OTG. what do i do? i cant even move a cursor with my controller. can somebody help please?

is it an early xb1 controller or a more recent one, the newer ones will pair using bluetooth. I could be wrong but maybe even the older ones too.

#3 memelord OFFLINE  

memelord

Star Raider

• Topic Starter
  • 58 posts

Posted Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:43 PM

it's one of those "camo" controllers that are wired. strangely, my c64 joystick and n64 controller connect perfectly.

Edited by memelord, Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:44 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xbox

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users