IGNORED

The Fish Tank Series

Opry99er

I am pleased to announce a new product which will start shipping next week. Some of you know about EKMELSOFT's Fish Tank series released between 2006-2011 and sold at the CTIUG Faire. These were never released on any Shareware disks and can't be found on whtech or anywhere else, as they remained a commercial product up to the current day. For those of you who don't know, these are very nice little screen saver programs written by long-time 99er, Gregg Lemke. They are written in 100% TIXB.

I've always had an affinity for these programs, and now I'm honored to be able to take all 5, put them into a nice new package, and offer them to the community at an extremely cheap price (mostly just covering packaging costs). At $9.00 per unit, my hope is that most people who want one will be able to pick one up. :)

I have written a Title screen with music and a loader so you can select which version (1.0 through 5.0) you wish to run, as well as designed and printed labels and a laminated card to go with the diskette.

In addition, I will be releasing the original 5 programs for free in an archived file, downloadable on the Hidden Reef later this week. Once the packages have shipped (hopefully by the end of next week), I'll upload the original 5 programs (minus my title and loader) to this thread for all to download and enjoy.

It gives me great pleasure to bring these programs back into the mix, as not many of our current users have ever heard of them, let alone seen them run. A big thanks goes to Gregg "EKMELSOFT" Lemke for releasing these programs to the community and allowing me to put out this new package.

post-24953-0-90122200-1549485227_thumb.jpeg

post-24953-0-40562500-1549485376_thumb.jpeg

post-24953-0-96576900-1549485391_thumb.jpeg

post-24953-0-97706300-1549485452_thumb.jpeg

• Like 9

You got it, Jim!

By the way, I wanted to mention that I will also be re-releasing more EKMELSOFT programs at a later date. (Later date as in, probably March or April). This project was kind of unexpected, as I had many other irons in the fire... but after visiting with Gregg and recovering these programs, I felt I needed to do this now--and put aside my other projects temporarily. There are so many things I want to do, and I have started several small projects already. This particular one needed to take precedence though, and when it is done and shipped, I will be very pleased and very satisfied.

And isn't that what hobby stuff is about?

• Like 7

Okay everyone, I have sent out the first set of invoices to those of you who have ordered these packages! If you ordered and have not received an invoice, please let me know ASAP! I assure you, it was nothing more than an oversight. ALSO!!! Please put your name and shipping address in the PayPal payment notes so I can be sure I am sending these items to the right place.

If you feel your invoice amount is in error, please do let me know so we can make adjustments before you pay. Keep in mind that overseas shipping is costing me around $15.00 for S&H, so I apologize in advance for that.

Thanks everyone who has ordered so far! I will keep the ordering open until the 15th, so please order now if you haven't already!

Thank you so much!

First batch is ready to go. Between here and Facebook, I had more orders than I had expected and I am out of silver label stock. :) No worries... for everyone who has already purchased, your packages are complete and shipping this weekend!

I have more label stock arriving Monday, so any orders that come in today through the weekend will likely ship Wednesday.

Thanks again folks!!! I've decided to take orders through Sunday due to the response. I hope everyone enjoys their Fish Tank package!

post-24953-0-27927900-1550168175_thumb.jpeg

post-24953-0-81829600-1550168232_thumb.jpeg

• Like 4

Okay friends! The packages are complete and ready to ship tomorrow morning!

My label stock actually arrived yesterday (a couple days early) so I decided to wait to ship them all out on Monday... I wanted to do it in one big chunk instead of smaller ones. The good news is, if you made your order over the weekend (and a couple of you did) you won't have to wait until Wednesday for me to ship!

I still have a few made up that don't have homes yet. If anyone would like to order some, I still have a few for the same price ($9.00 plus shipping)

Thanks again, everyone. :)

• Like 1