IGNORED

Season 8 ~ Weeks 19 and 20 ~ Crime Weeks Part 1

Vocelli

anybody care to share some Infiltrate pointers? I SUCK at it

Unfortunately, Infiltrate is such a poorly-designed game that there's little room for strategy. I've mentioned before that you're better off evading the robots than shooting them because they just get more aggressive every time you shoot one. However, eventually you'll have to shoot at something sometime. The robots tend to spawn in the same place every time. If you shoot one and a new one appears in the same position, know that if you kill that one a third robot will appear in the same position and rush out and kill you. It's a horribly cheap death that is almost no fault of the player's.

Unfortunately, Infiltrate is such a poorly-designed game that there's little room for strategy. I've mentioned before that you're better off evading the robots than shooting them because they just get more aggressive every time you shoot one. However, eventually you'll have to shoot at something sometime. The robots tend to spawn in the same place every time. If you shoot one and a new one appears in the same position, know that if you kill that one a third robot will appear in the same position and rush out and kill you. It's a horribly cheap death that is almost no fault of the player's.

HOLY CRAP, I thought the goal was only killing baddies LMAO:) Ya gotta get tha booty! I'm easily over 10K now, score to follow, thanks!

Finally found some time to play!

Private Eye - 35000 (what the hell is going on in this game!?)

Infiltrate - 10450

Infiltrate bonus - 9375 (did almost as well as normal mode!)

Help for you and less experienced players on Private Eye: Game 2 Walkthough (pay close attention in the video below)

• Like 1

Infiltrate tips (from 2600 OLD HSC Season 7 / Week 48 (2010) - Time to read!

Scrabbler15
If you just stand beside the elevator until it gets to the same floor, the guy will jump on it by himself (instead of jumping over it when you're holding a direction).

SekOner (BEST TIP)
My strategy is simple i try to avoid the monsters the best i can until they speed up like crazy, and score most of my points with the scrolls that appear at the top and bottom. however you can rack up alot of cheap points if you shoot them when their coming up or down an elevator right before they can shoot you. The best spots for this is the one on the second floor mid elevator,the bottom right one,and the top left one. they usually spawn there alot(but it varies). however don't do it more than 3 times or else it will become SUPER fast and there's no way to dodge it. Also don't stand and shoot them while you're in between elevators, stand on the sides where there isn't an elevator behind you.

Never forget you can duck, except in an "assassin strike".

Here is the technique i use at the beginning of the game, i rarely if at all shoot during the first part of the game. From my gameplay you can see a few tricks that i figured out, You can exploit the duck ability so that they have a very hard time getting you as you'll see. (btw this was a quick one take one live kinda thing, please excuse its "guerrilla" style filming

• Like 1