Photo

WTT: My Atari 800 computer for your 800XL

5 replies to this topic

#1 segasaturn ONLINE  

segasaturn

Dragonstomper

• 565 posts

Posted Fri Feb 8, 2019 12:14 PM

I put this same post in the wanted sub forum but after posting it I realized I should of probably put it here instead. So that was a mistake on my part and Im sorry, but anyway;

Im looking to do a straight trade with my Atari 800. Its ram is maxed 48kb, everything does work on it, and all the keys do work. The flip cover on top works, though it might benefit with some grease. Everythinng does work 100%, the one catch is that the 8 key, even though it works great, falls out. It just needs to be glued in or something, though it wont give you any trouble using it. It pops right back in. Message me and Ill end you pictures, the 800 is slightly yellowed (I dont know its orignal color so idk by how much) Its one of the super late 800 models made. Im looking for an 800xl because it matches my accessories (I have the 1010 and the 1050 with a 1025 printer). And I never used its extra features like the 4 joystick ports and the right cartridge slot. Id send you the power supply to the computer of course. You wont be disappointed! The only this is Id look for a relatively even match on an 800xl. I know my 800 go for slightly more, so Id look for a relatively clean 100% working (just like mine) 800xl and Id ask for its power supply like normal. The 800 has its RF cable built into it and I dont think the 800xl does, so Id ask for an RF cable so I can plug it into my tv monitor. Message me if anyones interested, a straight trade and we both would just pay for our own shipping. If its a super special 800xl like refurbished and whatnot Ill even through in my 800 computers manual! Thank you for reading this in advance.

Attached Thumbnails

• 4E0ABBC4-74E7-4D6E-A69E-DDB996DD5903.jpeg

#2 segasaturn ONLINE  

segasaturn

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 565 posts

Posted Sat Feb 9, 2019 12:27 AM

If it’s a bad trade or you think somethings off let me know and message me! We can talk trading games, , floppy discs, etc to make it better!

#3 segasaturn ONLINE  

segasaturn

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 565 posts

Posted Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:39 PM

Bump. I have some good and some rare Dreamcast games we could talk about. Just hit me up and we can talk about my collection if needed to sweeten the deal. A computer for a computer.

#4 ghost1313 OFFLINE  

ghost1313

Chopper Commander

• 201 posts

Posted Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:16 PM

Hi,

I have a 800XL, but in box with power supply, manual, cables, original RF and no yellowed.

Bobby

#5 segasaturn ONLINE  

segasaturn

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 565 posts

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:27 AM

Trade didn’t go through, still looking!

#6 segasaturn ONLINE  

segasaturn

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter