IGNORED

WTB/WTTF Intellivision Burgertime - very specific cartridge wanted

JasonlikesINTV

I collect Intellivision carts with a white Intellivision Inc label placed over the original colored Mattel label...don't ask :dunce:

https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/63399513#shipping-tab-mobile

I recently missed out on this ShopGoodwill auction and was hoping that someone here picked it up for reasons other than the Burgertime cart. I'd love to add it to my collection and would be willing to buy/trade for it (like maybe a complete boxed copy of Intellivision Burgertime plus a bonus game or two).

Here's the pic from the auction:

post-32254-0-14344500-1549840708_thumb.png

Again, I'm not looking for the white labeled one or the yellow labeled one. I only want the white label over the yellow label. Atari fans probably recognize this from some of the M Network games.

that's got to be one of the hardest variants to find, I've possessed thousands of intellivision carts and I've only ever seen the label of over label once (on a copy of sub hunt). Anyway, good luck finding one

Jason has many others of these. This is a new variation that I dont think anyone had seen before.

I have a handful of these. I vaguely remember seeing a Burgertime years ago, but it's been so long I thought that maybe I made it up. Then I saw the one at ShopGoodwill, but messed up when bidding :dunce:

If anyone has any others they'd like to part with feel free to message me. That goes for M Network Atari games too.

There's a Skiing cart in this lot (I already have one):

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1737882599181?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=173788259918&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

Did they do that with M Network games too? Thats something I never realized! Great something new to search.

I've seen a few M Network double labels over the years, but didn't pick them up. I've been hesitant since I've seen repro M Network labels for sale, though they were the blue/black Mattel ones. These would be really easy to "fake", which is why I never pay a premium for them.