IGNORED

HERO secrets?

Cobra Kai

This topic is a blanket topic for any HERO secrets/easter eggs you may have. I started it to ask a question about a specific stage, and that is LEVEL 7. Near the end of the stage (probably 2 or 3 screens before the end) you can see something flashing within the ground. I have yet to uncover what is flashing under your feet, but I did try and plant dynamite above it, and did witness a strange anomaly with my character, but ultimately nothing happened.

To access the area you need to save some dynamite, which will require you to destroy a wall or two with your laser. I would love to demonstrate but I don't have any video capture hooked up to my console. I really want to find out what the heck that flashing object is. I guess it's possible it's just a glitch, but get this, if you die on the screen with the flashing 'thing', when you respawn, it's not there anymore!

i remember as a kid buzzing the plug on the arcade machines at my local cafe, frogger and defender where two you could get 100s of lives on using this technique - i also remember killing a few arcade games this way :{ , ahh those were the days! - little bloody vandal!....

i remember as a kid buzzing the plug on the arcade machines at my local cafe, frogger and defender where two you could get 100s of lives on using this technique - i also remember killing a few arcade games this way :{ , ahh those were the days! - little bloody vandal!....

Ha, now I wonder if that trick worked on Stargate. One of my memories as a kid was being in an Arcade and some guys asked me if I wanted to play Stargate because they had to leave and there were 99 credits in the game. Too bad I sucked at Stargate and gave up pretty quickly.

LEVEL 7. Near the end of the stage (probably 2 or 3 screens before the end) you can see something flashing within the ground. I have yet to uncover what is flashing under your feet, but I did try and plant dynamite above it, and did witness a strange anomaly with my character, but ultimately nothing happened.

To access the area you need to save some dynamite, which will require you to destroy a wall or two with your laser. I would love to demonstrate but I don't have any video capture hooked up to my console. I really want to find out what the heck that flashing object is. I guess it's possible it's just a glitch, but get this, if you die on the screen with the flashing 'thing', when you respawn, it's not there anymore!

https://youtu.be/O6WFbdXeLNc?t=200

See video at 3:20 - do you mean on the right of the screen? I would be surprised if that's something you can interact with.

Edited by ToddL
  • Like 1

https://youtu.be/O6WFbdXeLNc?t=200

See video at 3:20 - do you mean on the right of the screen? I would be surprised if that's something you can interact with.

That's the object, yes, thank you for posting the video. When I placed dynamite above it and ran to the right, the explosion caused my HERO to 'bounce' down into the ground, but he popped back out. So, there is some kookiness there that I need to experiment more with.