IGNORED

What am I missing on such a high price here?

Kaboomer

Nice. I was bidding against you on the Indy 500 one that ended today.

At least good to know that there was a legitimate winner on that one! It looked to be in great condition!

Congrats.

Now I wish you had won the auction. The box might have gotten to you in better shape if it took a different path ? there was a hole in the box on arrival.

post-34286-0-29280500-1551305385_thumb.jpg

post-34286-0-40154100-1551305414_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Games sent to me by this seller were in an envelope and smashed. Useless to me in rough condition. I'm sure many of his items were returned.

I'm getting a lot of boxed games in envelopes these days. Sellers aren't getting any smarter. And I'm returning a lot more than I used to.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Games sent to me by this seller were in an envelope and smashed. Useless to me in rough condition. I'm sure many of his items were returned.

I'm getting a lot of boxed games in envelopes these days. Sellers aren't getting any smarter. And I'm returning a lot more than I used to.

So what did you buy from this seller? Some prices set records. Seller had no choice but to send mine boxed and USPS put a big hole in the box. Seller filed a claim against USPS and I get a letter that they may require me to take it in to my local branch for verification lol but nothing happened.

USPS criminals always try to defer blame.

• Like 1

So what did you buy from this seller? Some prices set records. Seller had no choice but to send mine boxed and USPS put a big hole in the box. Seller filed a claim against USPS and I get a letter that they may require me to take it in to my local branch for verification lol but nothing happened.

USPS criminals always try to defer blame.

Stuff I bought was very cheap.

If the seller didn't buy insurance, you can only claim up to $100 on Priority Mail without it.

USPS will pay but you need the receipt or PayPal invoice (to prove the value), original packaging and original item to prove it was damaged. You have to save all of that until the claim is finished. And it's best to take pictures when you receive a damaged package immediately and try to submit the claim as fast as possible. I have had claims paid on lost packages, but it may be harder on damaged packages. You have to be patient, and try to speak to people moving up the hierarchy. They are used to everyone being angry and frustrated at them so you have to try to be nice,

Ian