Photo

Virtual Boy games

4 replies to this topic

#1 Tanooki OFFLINE  

Tanooki

Quadrunner

• 5,969 posts

Posted Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:24 AM

I know it's a bit off the wall all things considered, but does anyone have some of the old US games (or even V-Tetris) prefer just a loose cart with a nice sticker.  Prefer not paying int the ebay shark pit, love a lot bundle of them in games/price if at all possible.  Currently have Mario Clash, Mario Tennis, and Galactic Pinball but they're sticker damaged, not that it really affects things.

Also I still seek EU-GBC exclusive Konami GB Collection 4 too.

#2 TheCoolDave OFFLINE  

TheCoolDave

Moonsweeper

• 300 posts

Posted Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:39 PM

If any that the OP does not want... I might be interested... Of course it's his post so ask him first.... I don't have any with box so lose cart would be cool too..

I have like 6 games but, very common ones... and I dont want to pay ebay rip off prices..

#3 Tanooki OFFLINE  

Tanooki

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,969 posts

Posted Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:09 PM

Still looking, still just have the 3 I got it with.

#4 schnuth OFFLINE  

schnuth

Star Raider

• 72 posts

Posted Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:36 PM

If you don't mind Japanese games, I've purchased a few Virtual Boy titles from this site:

https://japanretrodi...product-list/36

Prices are good, and customer service is top notch.  He also has plenty of other stuff too.  :)

#5 Tanooki OFFLINE  

Tanooki

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,969 posts

Posted Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:24 PM

If you don't mind Japanese games, I've purchased a few Virtual Boy titles from this site:

https://japanretrodi...product-list/36

Prices are good, and customer service is top notch.  He also has plenty of other stuff too.  :)

Nice find, but anything the US got I want a local copy since through the release of 3DTetris in the day I had all of them, just not the few after.  I'd use that page if they had a Japanese exclusive like space squash though.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users