Wanted: Kid Vid accessories

Smurfs Save the Day Greedy Smurf earbud ear plug Kid Vid

2 replies to this topic

#1 jeremiahjt OFFLINE  

jeremiahjt

Dragonstomper

• 691 posts

Posted Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:00 AM

I'm looking for the third cassette for the Smurfs Save the Day game, Greedy Smurf.  Actually I only need the case and insert, but I will buy the cassette if needed.  They do not sale very often, but when they do they do not go for a whole lot.  One just sold for $3.25, yet I didn't bid because I did not realize I needed the case.  I figure $15 for everything and $10 for just the case and insert.

I also would like to buy the earbud, listed as ear plug on the box, that came with the Kid Vid.  I have one coming that looks like a match, but it did not come out of the Kid Vid package.  It looks like the same off the shelf part, however I would still be willing to buy one if anybody is selling.  No idea on the price so we would have to work it out.

#2 atarivision OFFLINE  

atarivision

Chopper Commander

• 140 posts
  • 7th Day Adventurer

Posted Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:37 AM

I have a Greedy Smurf cassette available. The label has peeled off the cassette, although it is still in excellent condition and could be glued back on if you wish. Here is a picture. PM sent.

Atari 2600 - 3 - Greedy Smurf.jpg

#3 jeremiahjt OFFLINE  

jeremiahjt

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 691 posts

Posted Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:43 AM

Thanks to atarivision I have the cassette case and insert, but I would still be willing to buy the earbud if anyone has one

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Smurfs Save the Day, Greedy Smurf, earbud, ear plug, Kid Vid

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users