Many, many updates. Title lists the primary ones. It's shocking that it's been three years since the last official update already. In reality a lot of code has been written in that time.
If you are purchase Ninja Odyssey or other LTO Flash-specific ROMs, I recommend you get this update. During testing, a bug in the UI was found that is fixed in this release.
We found issues in both the cartridge firmware and the UI software. This is still a "beta" so you will not be prompted to download it if you launch the UI you already have installed. You can get it here:
- Windows (Vista and later): https://intvfunhouse...-184.108.40.20684.zip
- macOS (10.7 and later): https://intvfunhouse...-220.127.116.1184.zip
- Widows xp (really?): https://intvfunhouse...-18.104.22.16884.zip
As always, make a backup of your "Documents/LTO Flash" directory just in case. Consider this an open beta.
This is fresh-from-the-oven code.
- Mac version is still 32-bit.
- Mac: Remember, right click to open the first launch, and it will also report that it's not optimized for your Mac. (That means it's still 32-bit.)
- Windows: Remember to "Unblock" the .zip file after you download it, and before you "unzip" it.
If you really want, I can post details of changes. The gory details are automatically exposed when the version becomes "Current". I haven't invested a great deal of time on creating a way for INTV Funhouse to have "Stable" "Beta" and "OMG WTF" channels for the software.
This time out, I mean to make this the "official" release in the next few days unless you users out there run into serious trouble.