Season 11 Schedule:
I realize last season was 13, but looking back we skipped 11 and 12! So we are going to use those before moving on.
BASIC STRUCTURE OF THE JAGUAR HSC
- Rounds will last two weeks, starting and ending on Sundays.
- New players are welcome to join at any point!
- Only games with trackable scores will be played in the competition; Certain games that were a nuisance (like the scores appearing for only a split-second in Dino Dudes) have been left out completely.
- Season 11 begins on 3/1/2019 and will last 12 rounds
I will be providing prizes from the AA store for the top three winners. 1st place $100 or less, 2nd $50 or less and 3rd $40 or less. Machine has donated some patches for this season which I will divvy up to winner. I will also look into doing some shirts this season for all participants if they can be done at a reasonable price.
RULES FOR PLAYERS
- Deadlines are firm (the Sunday night a round ends). However, that's not to say you shouldn't still submit a score if you miss the deadline. If you submit an entry after the round is over, you will still receive ONE participation point (the same amount of points as the lowest scoring players in any given round). For special bonus rounds, no participation points will be handed out if scores are not submitted by the deadline--these rounds are intended only for those who are constantly active in the Jaguar HSC.
- Any control method is fine. Custom Jag controllers (rotaries), Pro Controllers, and whatever else you can find are all fine. Anything goes as long as you're actually playing the game.
- Emulators ARE allowed, however, compatibility is rough at best at this point in time so it may be more trouble than it's worth (trust me!). Also, be sure to follow these basic rules if you decide to use emulation as a means of participation:A.) No save states; B.) No system-enhancing features (framerate or graphic enhancements that can boost or smooth the framerate); C.) If you find a game that runs much smoother an an emulator than original hardware, either figure out how to turn the boosting off, or use real hardware.
- Don't abuse bugs or farm points in any game. Abusing loopholes to get huge amounts of points without much work is unfair and against the rules
- Since we try to go on good faith here, screenshots are not necessary. However, it is still recommended you take a snapshot to ease any sort of doubt anyone may have. This is especially true if you manage a ridiculous, unbelievable score that the average person isn't likely to attain. I personally prefer that the highest scoring players include screenshots, and I reserve the right to disqualify a high score if things seem sketchy to me.
THE SCORING SYSTEM
For this Season , the method of scoring will be as following
Player 1 scores 56,930;
Player 2 scores 48,900;
Player 3 scores 12,029;
Player 5 scores 8,002;
Player 6 scores 534;
Player 1 receives 10 points;
Player 2 receives 8 points;
Player 3 receives 6 points;
Player 4 receives 4 point;
Player 5 receives 2 point;
Player 6 receives 1 point; etc.
1 point for participation
TOP scoring players this season will not receive any extra points, as opposed to other season. With how the system is setup now, everything should even itself out throughout the course of the season.
THE SET SCHEDULE FOR SEASON 11
-Missile Command 3D
-Power Drive Rally
GAME MODES FOR SEASON 11
To be determined at the beginning of each round.