After a few weeks of work and collaboration with RetroHQ and a few others from this forum, the all new Menu Loader is finally available for download. I've written up an article/user guide on it here - https://atarigamer.c...oader-version-2
Download link: https://github.com/i.../aglnxmenu2.zip
Source code: https://github.com/i...u-2/lynxsd-menu
Here are a bunch of screenshots...
Try it out, see what you think. It's a drop-in replacement for the v1.8/v1.9 menu. RetroHQ should also have a long file name creation tool for it soon.
- Atari Lynx ROM loading - LNX, LYX, O, and COM files
- Game previews via LSD files (with backward compatibility for _PREVIEW directory in the original Lynx SD Menu)
- Configurable preferences
- Redesigned user interface
- Colour theme support
- Auto-launch ROM on startup option
- Long ROM name support
- Support for EEPROM on SD Cart via LNX file header
- "INSERT GAME" screen is removed quicker on boot
Update (6-Mar-2019): SainT has sent in a few bug fixes that address the EEPROM on SD cart and low power mode that affected some revisions of the Lynx. Also some minor UI improvements were made. The above download link has been updated.
Edited by necrocia, Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:24 PM.