IGNORED

HSC Season 10 - Game 8 - BurgerTime

Been up most of the night playing this. Had aboit 4 hours sleep. The wife is pissed but I don't care because 143150 ?.

Never would have thought I'd ever get anywhere near this score.

I have such a renewed admiration for this game and its all due to this club. ?

Great score! Hopefully she realizes you're a Burgertime Rockstar and forgives you :D

• Like 2

Been up most of the night playing this. Had aboit 4 hours sleep. The wife is pissed but I don't care because 143150 .

Never would have thought I'd ever get anywhere near this score.

I have such a renewed admiration for this game and its all due to this club.

You not just could let it happen that I stay for once ahead of you. ;)

• Like 1

Now you crush everyone! :o

For now Michael.

Im sure m-crew and or Scalpel will be back soon with double that. ;)

The advice on here to go to the top left on level 7 helped a lot. Managed to complete level 7 and get to level 9 I think without losing a life.

• Like 3

For now Michael.

Im sure m-crew and or Scalpel will be back soon with double that. ;)

The advice on here to go to the top left on level 7 helped a lot. Managed to complete level 7 and get to level 9 I think without losing a life.

Great score indeed! Congrats Bamse :)

I won't play, I am not at home for now ^^

• Like 1

Congrats! Anything over level 21 is plenty tough to get to, and quite an accomplishment! My best ever 645k? score was through level 24. Going for highest level the furthest I ever got was the 4th L7, aka level 28. Trying to max out early levels is the key to getting big scores. Board 2 & 5 especially. One day I always said I'd try for 1Mil. I'm still waiting :)

Gavv

• Like 2

Congrats! Anything over level 21 is plenty tough to get to, and quite an accomplishment! My best ever 645k? score was through level 24. Going for highest level the furthest I ever got was the 4th L7, aka level 28. Trying to max out early levels is the key to getting big scores. Board 2 & 5 especially. One day I always said I'd try for 1Mil. I'm still waiting :)

Gavv

Thank you.

Over 600k, Wow, now that is an amazing score :o

Gavv

Gavv, could be nice if you join us :)

• Like 1

Yeah, I always started at the top to get through each board as quickly as possible. For big scores start at the bottom and drop as many hot dogs and pickles as possible; and collect more peppers and lives. Level 21 is as far as I've ever gotten.

Edited by mr_me

I didn't even think about getting a higher score. I tried to preserve as many lives and Peppers as possible. When I tried to drop as many nasties as possible, that's when I lost a lot more lives.

Yep, just work on gradually getting better at a score while also hoarding. It's the secret sauce :) board 2 has a great relatively simple grouping strategy to maximize 4000 pt drops

• Like 1