Photo

Selling Off My Retro Collection

2 replies to this topic

#1 Umberto OFFLINE  

Umberto

Moonsweeper

• 304 posts

Posted Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:48 PM

Financial reasons have forced me to unload my entire collection. I love my family not my collection, its time to say goodbye 

Items include

Atari:

A8

ST/e Mega ST/e

Falcon

Jaguar

Lynx

Portfolio

Lots of stuff, new listings every day, Just a few thing are listed right now. Please make a reasonable offer and it will be accepted. The BUY IT NOW price is just there and does not mean that's what I expect to get.

https://www.ebay.com...cat=17874313014

Edited by Umberto, Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:49 PM.

#2 kennybrooks OFFLINE  

kennybrooks

Chopper Commander

• 183 posts

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:29 AM

I see some idiot violated Ebay's rules and still managed to leave you a negative feedback.  The crap Ebay lets buyers get by with is beyond belief now.  I cannot believe Ebay let that feedback stand as according to their site every bid/purchase is a legal contract to purchase said item.  I do not think Ebay even knows or follows their own rules.  It will be a good day when Ebay dies.

#3 Umberto OFFLINE  

Umberto

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 304 posts

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:23 AM

I see some idiot violated Ebay's rules and still managed to leave you a negative feedback.  The crap Ebay lets buyers get by with is beyond belief now.  I cannot believe Ebay let that feedback stand as according to their site every bid/purchase is a legal contract to purchase said item.  I do not think Ebay even knows or follows their own rules.  It will be a good day when Ebay dies.

agreed 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users