A ROACH IN SPACE

29 replies to this topic

#26 vhzc OFFLINE  

vhzc

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 45 posts

Posted Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:20 PM

New Beta added to original post. Please somebody test it on actual hardware.

#27 Swami OFFLINE  

Swami

River Patroller

• 2,873 posts

Posted Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:33 PM

Looks great! At first I thought it would just be an Astrosmash-type game for the first few seconds, but lots of interesting obstacles/enemies. One though I had is to make the cavern width varying and/or add an option to make the wall deadly...If you want a higher difficulty option.

#28 vhzc OFFLINE  

vhzc

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 45 posts

Posted Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:19 PM

Added a new beta.

Lot of new stuff:

More waves, different sprites for each boss, POWER UPS! Two modes: Normal and Hard.                                                                               Please test it and comment.

Looks great! At first I thought it would just be an Astrosmash-type game for the first few seconds, but lots of interesting obstacles/enemies. One though I had is to make the cavern width varying and/or add an option to make the wall deadly...If you want a higher difficulty option.

I've implemented the "wall is lava" feature in Hard Mode. Thanks for the advice :)

#29 vhzc OFFLINE  

vhzc

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 45 posts

Posted Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:10 PM

I wanted to keep the game in 16k, but I ran out of space for a feature that I really wanted to add, so I moved to 32k, that means that I have a lot of extra space now and it would be a shame leave it unused.

So I know I said that this would be the final version, but now I changed my plans and I will more waves/patterns and features.

Still, I added a new beta in the original post.

#30 vhzc OFFLINE  

vhzc

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 45 posts

Posted Tue May 7, 2019 9:01 AM

A Release Candidate version was added to the original post, please test it.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users