Photo

Sega Genesis Mini Announced!

27 replies to this topic

#26 Flojomojo OFFLINE  

Flojomojo

You can't handle the truth. No truth-handler, you.

• 16,167 posts
  • I deride your truth-handling abilities.

Posted Yesterday, 3:39 PM

Too bad nothing from old EA will make it on here. Road Rash,Desert Strike,Crue Ball.....

SDcard?

I can say no because I have too much of this crap already. :lolblue:  I bought a Mega Sg I didn't "need" and I think that'll do me. 

#27 NE146 OFFLINE  

NE146

Dumbass Atari Fan

• 16,056 posts

Posted Yesterday, 3:48 PM

Oh I'm buying one.. i think it looks great! Although I think for the most part it'd be left in its box and I use the Mega SG + Everdrive X7 if I ever wanted to actually play a Genesis game. But still, it's official. And, it's cute. Gimme :lol: 

#28 Kosmic Stardust OFFLINE  

Kosmic Stardust

Princess Rescuer

• 18,427 posts
  • It's a secret to everyone...

Posted Yesterday, 4:10 PM

The only way to match that for a more compact size still and games would be about a $300 investment into an everdrive and a mega sg from analogue.

I have a RetroUSB AVS + NES PowerPak + FC Everdrive N8.

Super NT + Super Everdrive 2.0 with DSP1b chip installed. And yeah I got the FX and SA-1 games I want.

Mega SG + Everdrive MD. And yeah I got that one Virtua Racing game with the special chip.

I got jumbo sized 18x8x4 inch plywood arcade controllers for NES/SNES. I'll probably throw together a Genesis box as well.

I also own an NES Classic Mini, SNES Classic Mini, and the collectard in me is saying buy the Mini Genesis even though I have little use for it. Will the presentation be as nice as the Nintendo Minis? Time will tell... 

Atgames can DIAF for all I care. :roll:

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users