Photo

New Card to allow Speech Synth to go Into P-Box

33 replies to this topic

#26 ti99iuc ONLINE  

ti99iuc

Stargunner

• 1,651 posts

Posted Wed Apr 3, 2019 11:21 AM

On a related note...years back I had a program on disk that was an amazing feat of speech. It was Ernie and Bert having a convo, and they got the voices nailed almost to a tee. Anyone have that program still?

here you can find it :)

http://www.ti99iuc.i...&archivioid=142

#27 patrickmcmichael OFFLINE  

patrickmcmichael

Star Raider

• Topic Starter
  • 50 posts

Posted Wed Apr 3, 2019 12:43 PM

here you can find it :)

http://www.ti99iuc.i...&archivioid=142

That zip file had a .dsk file and a couple of bitmap images. I'm guessing those are for emulators, but I use a native TI. I do have the FinalGrom99, but the files on my SD card there are .bin files. How do I go from files built for the emulator and get them back to a form I can use natively on my TI or on the FinalGrom99?

#28 Shift838 OFFLINE  

Shift838

River Patroller

• 2,566 posts
  • SHIFT838

Posted Wed Apr 3, 2019 1:14 PM

That zip file had a .dsk file and a couple of bitmap images. I'm guessing those are for emulators, but I use a native TI. I do have the FinalGrom99, but the files on my SD card there are .bin files. How do I go from files built for the emulator and get them back to a form I can use natively on my TI or on the FinalGrom99?

if the .bin files is already a cartridge file you should just be able to drop it on the FG99 i believe.

#29 ti99iuc ONLINE  

ti99iuc

Stargunner

• 1,651 posts

Posted Wed Apr 3, 2019 1:33 PM

It is an XB program indeed, to create a cart image it chould be compiled in EA5 and so it could be converted in e cartridge image again .BIN

I do not know if it could be possible with this Demo. Hope someone can help more :)

#30 Ksarul OFFLINE  

Ksarul

Quadrunner

• 5,271 posts

Posted Thu Apr 4, 2019 5:05 AM

I just picked up FinalGROM99 and loaded it up w/ the dump at the wht ftp site. I noticed it only went thru XB2.6.  Is there a FG99 .bin for XB7 or does XB7 truly require its own cart for some reason?

There are two answers to your question: XB 2.7 will run from the FinalGROM as a standalone program (just like the earlier versions do), but the XB 2.7 cartridge Omega mentions contains a lot of additional utilities and is designed to run out of an UberGROM cartridge. Each of the utilities in it are available as separate programs that can be loaded into the FinalGROM, but the only place all of them are together is in the XB 2.7 cartridge.

#31 Swim OFFLINE  

Swim

Chopper Commander

• 170 posts

Posted Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:49 AM

For those that have been reading this thread and are interested in obtaining the last SNUG SPVMC card I have in stock you can PM me for info and purchase arrangements. First come first served basis.

#32 Swim OFFLINE  

Swim

Chopper Commander

• 170 posts

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:24 AM

Hello Friends, please note all available SNUG SPVMC cards have now been purchased and I have no more of the SNUG system cards remaining in my possession.

#33 arcadeshopper OFFLINE  

arcadeshopper

River Patroller

• 4,336 posts

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:25 PM

thanks Richard!

#34 ti99iuc ONLINE  

ti99iuc

Stargunner

• 1,651 posts

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:42 PM

For those that have been reading this thread and are interested in obtaining the last SNUG SPVMC card I have in stock you can PM me for info and purchase arrangements. First come first served basis.

:o  :sad:  :sad:  oh my... why i lost your message :( :cry:

I have Zero SNUG cards, damn :P 

Edited by ti99iuc, Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:43 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users