Teenage Stunts! Welcome to ST ports 3.2

82 replies to this topic

#76 CyranoJ OFFLINE  

CyranoJ

RAPTOR Wrangler

• 5,870 posts
  • reBOOTed

Posted Fri May 10, 2019 8:21 PM

That's the one. See on the first level it shows orange for the headband for Michelangelo and then the bottom is blue bands? When I got to that shredder scene at the end it just stopped for me. I can reflash it and check it out again.

It's the same on the ST...

#77 UHATEIT OFFLINE  

UHATEIT

Dragonstomper

• 644 posts

Posted Fri May 10, 2019 8:29 PM

It's the same on the ST...

Ah. That's my bad for never playing an ST. Was curious about it. The only one I've played of this was the NES one

#78 CyranoJ OFFLINE  

CyranoJ

RAPTOR Wrangler

• 5,870 posts
  • reBOOTed

Posted Fri May 10, 2019 8:36 PM

All good :)

I'd rather people found issues BEFORE the carts got produced, it makes life easier.

#79 Stage_1_Boss ONLINE  

Stage_1_Boss

Dragonstomper

• 958 posts
  • The key is in the skull.

Posted Sat May 11, 2019 5:00 AM

When I got to that shredder scene at the end it just stopped for me. I can reflash it and check it out again.

Not sure I understand what you're saying myself.. Do you mean it doesn't go on to Scene 2 at all?  'cause it definitely does in the video preview.

#80 chicgamer OFFLINE  

chicgamer

Dragonstomper

• 599 posts

Posted Sat May 11, 2019 7:25 AM

That's the one. See on the first level it shows orange for the headband for Michelangelo and then the bottom is blue bands? When I got to that shredder scene at the end it just stopped for me. I can reflash it and check it out again.

Something must not be working right with your setup. I've played beyond level 1 on my Skunkboard. I didn't play very far into level 2, though, as I want to wait until I get my cart.

#81 UHATEIT OFFLINE  

UHATEIT

Dragonstomper

• 644 posts

Posted Sat May 11, 2019 7:34 AM

Not sure I understand what you're saying myself.. Do you mean it doesn't go on to Scene 2 at all?  'cause it definitely does in the video preview.

Yeah that's what happened on mine. It got to the Shredder scene and then it just stopped. Froze on the shredder and then scene 2 never started at all. Might have been my flash since the video shows it looking all good.

Hey btw are there cheat codes for more credits on this one? I don't know if that existed back in the Atari ST days. The only way I was ever a yo beat this game on the NES was with more credits.

#82 CyranoJ OFFLINE  

CyranoJ

RAPTOR Wrangler

• 5,870 posts
  • reBOOTed

Posted Sat May 11, 2019 8:12 AM

Hey btw are there cheat codes for more credits on this one? I don't know if that existed back in the Atari ST days. The only way I was ever a yo beat this game on the NES was with more credits.

That might be how I finished it ;)

#83 Stage_1_Boss ONLINE  

Stage_1_Boss

Dragonstomper

• 958 posts
  • The key is in the skull.

Posted Sat May 11, 2019 8:34 AM

Just a random post, but man.. Stunt Car Racer has been my favorite out of the ST ports so far, psyched to soon have it as part of the cart library.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users