Photo

Stella 6 on the R77: the eagle is landing

177 replies to this topic

#176 fluxit ONLINE  

fluxit

Chopper Commander

• 245 posts

Posted Sun May 19, 2019 5:50 PM

Did this work on beta 1? If I remember the code correctly, saving per-game preferences currently suffers from the same problem as savekey data: it only happens at certain points (maybe even only on shutdown), and chances are that you switch off the device before the data is saved (if it happens on shutdown, you'll never execute this code path unless you kill Stella via SSH). This will change in the next beta when we move per-game preferences to SQLite, too.

I don't know.  I tried to check it for you, but I can't access the 'Controller Options' tab in beta 1.  Shift-arrow keys no longer works in beta 1 so long as I can tell, and Thomas' controller mappings weren't available yet.  It doesn't seem to be a keyboard issue as shift-tab still works to cycle backwards between options or buttons.  I never came across this issue during testing, as I was just using the 'Input' section to temporarily change bindings.

How do you access another dialog tab in beta 1?

#177 DirtyHairy OFFLINE  

DirtyHairy

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 546 posts

Posted Mon May 20, 2019 12:54 PM

I have to admit that I don't know either ;) Never mind, it will definitely be fixed when more storage is moved to SQLite in the next beta.

#178 Thomas Jentzsch OFFLINE  

Thomas Jentzsch

Thrust, Jammed, SWOOPS!, Boulder Dash, THREE·S, Star Castle

• 24,086 posts
  • Always left from right here!

Posted Mon May 20, 2019 1:12 PM

Only via keyboard. The joystick support only came with beta 2.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users