IGNORED

Tomb Digger (Atari 2600)

gfvh

You are Laro Croft, previously known as Ohio Jay, and, after this adventure, Matanza James, the last known name of this hero.

You are sort of an archeologist, and teacher of New Age Philosophy in the La Matanza University in Argentina.

Mundo2.png

You start your adventure in the place shown in the map with a black arrow.

You are in a submarine excavation. When you press "fire" you start your digging.

You will see that the screen turns black and in the center of it there is a bar. That is your treasure detector. When the detector is at its mínimum it is where you find your treasure.

When you find a treasure, you will see a clue that shows you where your next treasure is. (If you find nothing, try to dig again but on ground, not on water)

The clue shows you to which country you must travel next in a fashion that can be traced to Carmen San Diego games.

The clues are icons showing:

. The Big Ben

. The Space Needle of Seattle

. A bag of Ceylon Tea

. A shuriken

. An Eiffel Tower

. The Buenos Aires obelisc

. The Perito Moreno Glacier

. The David of Michelangelo

. The Pascua Head

. The Nazca Lines

. The Kefren Pyramid

. The Chichen Itza Pyramid

. An African Shield and Spear

. A Kangaroo

. A Noah's Ark atop Mount Ararat

Once you find the country the new treasure is, you need to start digging pressing "fire" and do everything you previously did to find the last treasure.

Warning: If you run out of money you loose and the game starts again. Treasure gives you money.

I hope you have fun.

Note: In older versions of Stella, you have to change the code, when you first assign the variable ContaX, it takes the value of 50, in older versions of Stella you have to initialize it in 0.

Matanza James minigame: LASTCRC.BIN

matk11new.txt

mtk11n.bin

Edited by gfvh
  • Like 1

Ah, I get it ... No, he is still a man. At first I thought he would be a trans, but it was a joke too gross for me. He only took her name and masculinized it. I thought of it because Spielberg said he would do a movie with a female Indiana Jones.