Photo

PS needed for a fair price.

4 replies to this topic

#1 --- Ω --- OFFLINE  

--- Ω ---

Hexacorerunner

• 13,924 posts

Posted Tue Apr 9, 2019 12:59 PM

My backup TI has a power supply (the wall wart) that buzzes like a nest of bees. Does anyone with multiples have one they would be willing to sell for a decent price? I do PayPal.

#2 arcadeshopper OFFLINE  

arcadeshopper

River Patroller

• 4,336 posts

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:17 AM

https://www.arcadesh...7531/category=0

• RXB likes this

#3 --- Ω --- OFFLINE  

--- Ω ---

Hexacorerunner

• Topic Starter
  • 13,924 posts

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:59 PM

Thanks Greg, but another AA member contacted me and we're in the middle of finalizing the deal.  But, I still want that audio/video cable when you get the chance.

• RXB likes this

#4 --- Ω --- OFFLINE  

--- Ω ---

Hexacorerunner

• Topic Starter
  • 13,924 posts

Posted Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:55 PM

979125517.jpg

Greg,

Please PM me when the cable is ready, I'll also buy one of those transformers (exactly like pictured above) from you at the same time.   After four days, the guy that originally offered pulled out saying he could not find them.   Thing is, I cannot wait much longer, as I need setup for a special thing and if I can't have it in hand by the 23rd I'll have SH-can the whole thing.

#5 arcadeshopper OFFLINE  

arcadeshopper

River Patroller

• 4,336 posts

Posted Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:26 PM

Greg,
Please PM me when the cable is ready, I'll also buy one of those transformers (exactly like pictured above) from you at the same time.   After four days, the guy that originally offered pulled out saying he could not find them.   Thing is, I cannot wait much longer, as I need setup for a special thing and if I can't have it in hand by the 23rd I'll have SH-can the whole thing.

Ok

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users