Wanted: empty plastic case/box for Odyssey˛ cartridge

2 replies to this topic

#1 atarivision OFFLINE  

atarivision

Chopper Commander

• 140 posts
  • 7th Day Adventurer

Posted Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:36 PM

WANTED: empty box suitable for an Odyssey² cartridge.

I would like to purchase an empty plastic case/box that I can use to hold an Odyssey² multi-cart. I received the Odyssey² multi-cart with a printed sheet/artwork (but no box) so ideally I would like to find a plastic case/box with an outer sleeve into which I can slide the artwork. The multi-cart is in an original Odyssey² cartridge shell. If anybody has a suitable plastic box with an outer sleeve that would be a close or very good fit for an Odyssey² cartridge then please let me know. Thanks!

#2 stupus OFFLINE  

stupus

River Patroller

• 2,182 posts
  • pixel obcessed yeti

Posted Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:54 PM

Just buy any videopac game and use the plastic box.

Like this
https://rover.ebay.c...tm/264260307480

#3 atarivision OFFLINE  

atarivision

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 140 posts
  • 7th Day Adventurer

Posted Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:29 PM

Just buy any videopac game and use the plastic box.

I considered using a Videopac box, but that would be my last resort. As indicated, I would prefer to find an alternative plastic box with a wraparound outer sleeve. The one thing I particularly do not like about many Videopac boxes is that they do not display very well (in terms of the spine) when lined up on a shelf. While the higher-numbered Videopac releases typically have the name displayed/viewable on the side/spine of the box, the majority of Videopac games do not have the title viewable from the side/spine of the box. Anyway, using a Videopac box will be my last resort. So, still looking for a better alternative.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users