TNT Cowboy - Official Ordering Thread

Elektronite TNT Cowboy Kai Magazine

58 replies to this topic

#51 endrixiano OFFLINE  

endrixiano

Space Invader

• 18 posts

Posted Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:17 AM

I’m from Italy. I’m waiting for Joe to ship some copies of LTO IN Europe to buy it. I think I can get the rom file as soon as I’m in the right position to get the multicart. Thanks

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

#52 JasonlikesINTV OFFLINE  

JasonlikesINTV

Quadrunner

• 9,800 posts

Posted Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:09 AM

If you have an LTO Flash!, please consider buying the LTO Flash! ROM. It not only supports us for finishing A.F. but also gives you FREE SHIPPING of your 'CIB' (Complete in Box) copy of TNT Cowboy when pre-paying.

(Note: We are not currently accepting Pre-payments for TNT Cowboy) 

Americans should also consider that the 'CIB' games will be coming in internationally when they do ship and not be shipped domestically. 

Any idea on estimated shipping to US? If it turns out to be anywhere close to $20 I suppose it would make sense to buy the ROM. Is there a cutoff for the free shipping deal with the ROM?

#53 intellivotion ONLINE  

intellivotion

Intellivoted

• 3,004 posts
  • Time Zone Traveller

Posted Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:42 PM

I’m from Italy. I’m waiting for Joe to ship some copies of LTO IN Europe to buy it. I think I can get the rom file as soon as I’m in the right position to get the multicart. Thanks
Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

nice to see so many Italians around here!

#54 Elektronite OFFLINE  

Elektronite

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 19 posts

Posted Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:28 PM

Any idea on estimated shipping to US? If it turns out to be anywhere close to $20 I suppose it would make sense to buy the ROM. Is there a cutoff for the free shipping deal with the ROM?

We are unsure of the exact shipping cost at the moment, but it is hard to imagine that it would be much less than $10 US, which means that having the ROM on your LTO Flash! will probably cost under $10. Not only do you get a chance to preview the game, but you will help us keep making new Elektronite/Kai Magazine titles. 

We are trying to complete the development of A.F. at the moment, and are relying on the support of TNT Cowboy to finance it. The cutoff for the 'free shipping' is when we evaluate whether there is enough support to go forward with printing boxes for the games. We will then request prepayment or cancel the CIB version.

#55 Rev OFFLINE  

Rev

IntellivisionRevolution

• 16,518 posts

Posted Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:20 AM

https://readretro.co...livision-bound/

#56 JasonlikesINTV OFFLINE  

JasonlikesINTV

Quadrunner

• 9,800 posts

Posted Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:58 AM

We are unsure of the exact shipping cost at the moment, but it is hard to imagine that it would be much less than $10 US, which means that having the ROM on your LTO Flash! will probably cost under $10. Not only do you get a chance to preview the game, but you will help us keep making new Elektronite/Kai Magazine titles. 

We are trying to complete the development of A.F. at the moment, and are relying on the support of TNT Cowboy to finance it. The cutoff for the 'free shipping' is when we evaluate whether there is enough support to go forward with printing boxes for the games. We will then request prepayment or cancel the CIB version.

Thanks for the reply. This helps me plan my purchases somewhat.

#57 Cafeman OFFLINE  

Cafeman

Quadrunner

• 6,955 posts

Posted Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:24 PM

I would never have guessed this was running on Intellivision. It is a great idea for a game, and has amazing production values. Care to share how much ROM size was needed?

#58 Kai_Magazine OFFLINE  

Kai_Magazine

Chopper Commander

• 102 posts

Posted Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:52 PM

Nice review!

#59 Kai_Magazine OFFLINE  

Kai_Magazine

Chopper Commander

• 102 posts

Posted Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:54 PM

I would never have guessed this was running on Intellivision. It is a great idea for a game, and has amazing production values. Care to share how much ROM size was needed?

Thank you for your kind words :)

The ROM is bigger than 200k. This game fills all the usable ROM memory for a game of the largest available "end user" cartridge at the moment. I maxed it out ^_^!

Edited by Kai_Magazine, Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:57 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Elektronite, TNT Cowboy, Kai Magazine

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users