Photo

Requesting Rear picture with voice module attached

6 replies to this topic

#1 Kain3n OFFLINE  

Kain3n

Space Invader

• 15 posts

Posted Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:43 PM

I recently acquired an odyssey 2 and one of the hardwired controllers was snapped off and missing. So I am doing a controller port mod so I can use Atari controllers and while I got it apart a composite video mod. I am hoping to find a voice module for it eventually so I dont want to put my new ports in the way as I read it covers some of the back of the console. Issue is I cant seem to find any photos of the back of the console with the module attached. Can someone please take a picture of theirs and post it here for me? Thanks

#2 TheCoolDave OFFLINE  

TheCoolDave

Moonsweeper

• 328 posts

Posted Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:17 AM

I recently acquired an odyssey 2 and one of the hardwired controllers was snapped off and missing. So I am doing a controller port mod so I can use Atari controllers and while I got it apart a composite video mod. I am hoping to find a voice module for it eventually so I dont want to put my new ports in the way as I read it covers some of the back of the console. Issue is I cant seem to find any photos of the back of the console with the module attached. Can someone please take a picture of theirs and post it here for me? Thanks

Interested in an rear image as well. I will be doing a A/V mod on mine as well and I want to make sure the jacks don't cause problems incase I want to get one in the future...

To do a Atari mod, is it just 1-2 pins or is it a complete re-wire ?  Could a switch be put in-line ?

#3 chicgamer OFFLINE  

chicgamer

Dragonstomper

• 599 posts

Posted Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:25 AM

I'll take a pic this weekend and share it here.

#4 VPB--- OFFLINE  

VPB---

Chopper Commander

• 107 posts

Posted Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:14 AM

This is the rear.

Attached Files

#5 TheCoolDave OFFLINE  

TheCoolDave

Moonsweeper

• 328 posts

Posted Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:47 AM

Thank you !

Awesome, Thanks ! SO doing a A'V mod to the lower part of the console(what I Was planning to do) would work out perfectly incase I want to go/find one of the Voice modules for the system.

#6 Kain3n OFFLINE  

Kain3n

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 15 posts

Posted Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:34 PM

Awesome thank you so much VPB for the picture and to cool Dave the Atari controller mod info can be found here http://solarfox.tril...wh_o2avc_p2.php

#7 grips03 OFFLINE  

grips03

River Patroller

• 3,896 posts

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:14 PM

Awesome thank you so much VPB for the picture and to cool Dave the Atari controller mod info can be found here http://solarfox.tril...wh_o2avc_p2.php

If you follow the oshpark link in my signature.  You can have them print O2 composite video pcb.  Parts list is there too.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users